Assasin creed : Brotherhood for pc ?

Started by Snakebit., January 23, 2011, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

The game has a built in aimbot, you don't even have to aim the gun and it 1-shot kills everybody.  Aimbot in other games is a hack and not intended.

I might as well be playing chess.  There is about that much input needed and chess has more strategic options.

CT/PT is way different.  Games are never this automated.  At least when 2 players encounter eachother there is a BATTLE of some kind, not whoever pushes kill or stun first. 

So yeah it's kind of fun but the simplicity detracts so much need to practice.  I can hop on the game after a month of not playing and start raping.  Once you get your head around the "tactics" in the game then you have already mastered it.  Not my kind of game.

Snakebit.

AC is far from repetitive since the crowd is not scrypted it seems or learning every person up there is impossible. Same goes for skills which are made specificaly for you to hide in the large group of people. The crowd does a lot of stuff and it will take SKILL not just clicking 1 button to win vs Decent opponents , you know like in CT.

I haven't played AC myself but as much as i can tell the chaice/run away is a battle in itself. You can hide in crowd , discuise yourself , try to stun your persuer , run away etc.

DreadStunLock

Of course if they only have 1 type of a mode in AC:Brotherhood then yes, but what if they make a different one? That where it can change :P

Snakebit.

There are different modes i think + DLC is comming , it will be nice when it comes out on pc.

Farley i doubt you will be any good after not playing that game for 1-2 months. Tactics are not that simple in most simplest games(Any fps is simpler than ac or ct tactics wise imho).

DreadStunLock

Well what do they have? They started with Deathmatch? What's next?

Snakebit.

There are team on team. Free for all i think , may be something else.

DreadStunLock

Yeah but that not very huge difference in mode, I mean something totally different.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Snakebit. on January 24, 2011, 07:14:49 PM
AC is far from repetitive since the crowd is not scrypted it seems or learning every person up there is impossible. Same goes for skills which are made specificaly for you to hide in the large group of people. The crowd does a lot of stuff and it will take SKILL not just clicking 1 button to win vs Decent opponents , you know like in CT.

I haven't played AC myself but as much as i can tell the chaice/run away is a battle in itself. You can hide in crowd , discuise yourself , try to stun your persuer , run away etc.

Dude, you haven't played it?  Why do you think you can tell me about how tactical the game is then?

Ok then.  Like I said

QuoteOnce you get past the "Wow, COOL!" phase then it's just lame as hell.

SETO

Well I will buy it.
It sounds good, multiplayer Mode will be fun i think ..
and uhm .. I've played Assasins Creed 1 and 2
So I will continue playing those games!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DreadStunLock

I might do, but only when my friend confirms that it's a good experience. Also why does your Naruto signature has a moustache :/

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Apparently Brotherhood is out already, at least on the web. Isn't it suppose to come out in 2 days?

VenomousNinja

I played it on the xbox. It was fun, I liked how the stealth aspect of it was enforced by one-hit kills.

DreadStunLock

How heavy is the stealth compared to other 2? Can you actually finish an objective by killing the main guy and leaving others? Is it possible without being detected at all?

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Haven't played at night so who knows. At day time you just stab and leg it.

DreadStunLock

So there are night/day cycles? Sweet!