All haters , Occura and Neijo and Ecstasy and his mate don't cheat.

Started by Snakebit., February 01, 2011, 12:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

puuusianka

Exception proves the rule.

They know too much about enemies position and never hesitate about that. Maybe they switched off their cheats because they got bored of using them.. Finally.

Rysiu-.

Quote from: puuusianka on February 01, 2011, 12:39:44 AM
Exception proves the rule.

They know too much about enemies position and never hesitate about that. Maybe they switched off their cheats because they got bored of using them.. Finally.

i approve of this post

P.S.
i played with them few times, and yes they are beatable. but it was like one game they suck, and day after i dont know whats going on and i loose without any chance to win. so cheats on and cheats off
I know more CT bugs than you could ever imagine. I just had forgot about half of them.

Snakebit.

Haters , they don't cheat. They are good because they got teamspeak + eax. Perfectly beatable. Their teamplay is good , personal skills are decent so they win.

zglina

Everyone here use ts,xfire or whatever.And many people have EAX too so...

Snakebit.

Their teamplay is good. If you haven't figured out how to use eax + TS to cover ground and remove areas where you sure they are not , its pretty easy to figure out where you opponents are. It was basic back in the day.

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

knooger

Quote from: Snakebit. on February 01, 2011, 12:23:41 AM
They are clean and perfectly beatable so haters stop hating.
Sure dude, but I don't really like that german pieces of shit. You are not really quick with that they are pwnable, they are easy to pwn.
They makes new fake every month + new xfire and think no one knows that they are Adunix & Rounix.
So, why I shouldn't "hate" them ? ;]

Btw. what's your point in making such a topic?
You think you will change people's mind about them?
For me that guys should get a life and you will not change my opinion about them.

DreadStunLock

Another thing, 1 day they fall for mines, the other day I don't even place mines because from previous rounds on the next day they never fall for them?

+ If persia personally told me he sold the cheat to him for 25 dollars, then hell here is your proof.

As well as Rounix is idiot enough to call other eax users cheaters when he uses it himself.

VaNilla

All you have to apply is common sense to the situation; if someone seems like they cheat to you, just don't play with them, that avoids the problems. And it's always obvious when somebody's smurfing/has something to hide, so just use judgement. You can't say for your mates that they don't cheat, it means nothing.

Bubbaganoosh

Quote from: STON3COLDKILLA on February 01, 2011, 12:11:58 PM
All you have to apply is common sense to the situation; if someone seems like they cheat to you, just don't play with them, that avoids the problems.

Makes sense to me.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

Snakebit.

Damn haters.

They don't see silent stuff. When me and obscur played Neijo and Occura , 12 rounds 11 wins (only lost spy on orph) and they have never noticed silent tricks, which eax can't notice.

puuusianka

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Snakebit. on February 01, 2011, 03:45:00 PM
Damn haters.

They don't see silent stuff. When me and obscur played Neijo and Occura , 12 rounds 11 wins (only lost spy on orph) and they have never noticed silent tricks, which eax can't notice.

We are not haters, look up on Youtube, cheats can be used with a console, so it's easy to switch it off and on, especially the fact that they made a video of neijo playing and the clip was 10 seconds? Or less?

As well as, they made a fake video of SCCT 6 years trailer, and there are fake players getting killed, trying to make some sort of a bullshit.