All haters , Occura and Neijo and Ecstasy and his mate don't cheat.

Started by Snakebit., February 01, 2011, 12:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on February 01, 2011, 11:16:42 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on February 01, 2011, 10:32:23 PM
Lol? Rysiu is poop, now that he has EAX, he can haz proz feelingz

ok ok I understand. Dread you're also a great playa and you can own all da nabs, bro!

Hihihihi  :D I am aren't I ^_^ I R DA BREAST! AND EAX IS MY BITCH!

frvge

Turns into a chat thread. I guess I'll make a chat thread and lock the rest.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

Snakebit, I think you're expecting too much. Players nowadays just want to SS + run around. When they can't do that successfully, they think their opponents are cheating.

For once I agree with Snakebit...EAX + comms goes a long way in determining where your opponents are. Lochang and I could do it without camnet... when we used camnet it was like playing with hax on most maps.

Most players proceed directly from A--> B, and with some experience you know how long that takes. Oh, it's been 55 sec on Factory and no one's in digger and/or you didn't hear the sound ping at the underground vent? Then you know they went to machine room. You just need to cover the couple of chokepoints that exist in every map and communicate what you see/hear.

I guess because I have countless grenade kills into the top vent of clubhouse Main Hall I must be cheating, too. It has nothing to do with the fact it takes about 12 sec (IIRC) for the spy to get there without losing health, and almost everyone you play is dumb enough to go directly there.

Also, the vast majority of players suck at being sneaky. Assuming your opponents have EAX, the following actions have given your position away: taking your gun out with or without the laser, rolling, crouch walking quickly on ventilation/wet surfaces, crouch walking quickly on a ceiling, shooting any passive defense, shooting a sticky cam, the list goes on.

puuusianka

That's why eax sucks ^
                              ^
                              ^
                              ^

but still neijo has sth more than eax.

DreadStunLock

EAX is never a problem, there are tons of gadgets(EXCLUDING ALARM SNARES, GOD PEOPLE GET A LIFE WITH THAT IT NEVER WORKS) to avoid EAX sound detection. People just flame because it's too hard to play aggro and noob around.

JrvUnleashed

"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

sparticus

Cant believe nobody saw that only reason snakebite posted this is to brag about his win.

DreadStunLock

Snakebit.

rounix

lol never saw this discussion about me here   :D

Quote from: DreadStunlock on February 01, 2011, 10:16:29 AM
+ If persia personally told me he sold the cheat to him for 25 dollars, then hell here is your proof.

yea ... and i bought his mother for 25 peanuts ... will you believe me, too?

Quote from: Rysiu-. on February 01, 2011, 07:15:08 PM
Another thing, which people dont like about them is that they are completely, lets say, unhuman. You join their server, and only words you will hear from them will be "hi" or "hello". Some people (like me) don't like when there is no contact with your opponents. In some situations i asked them "how did you kill me?" and there still was no response. I was just curious, and wanted to know what i had done wrong to avoid it in future.

Now the point i'm trying to make is that people are even more suspicious and distrustful about them because they dont know them. The more i know sby the more i trust him. Avoiding any conversations and contact isn't a good option when talking about hackers.

do you think i will waste the rest of my time in game to explain how i killed you?
you're getting annoyed if every 2nd person asks you how did you kill me.

and in my opinion personal conversations are not needed in game  ;)

Quote from: DreadStunlock on February 01, 2011, 07:17:43 PM
That is also true, as well as it gets suspicious when you have your asshole blown off because you were bunny hopping and the idiot tells you well I heard you jumping -.-

if you do it wrong you can hear it

kk thx bye

Pusianka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."