Arma2 / Operation Arrowhead

Started by Finrar, April 12, 2011, 09:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finrar

Yey new news about Pr: Arma 2. Looking damn good and it might be released on july :D

knooger

So nice, July is greatest month this year ! Atleast for me.  :D

Now just Frvge must write "PS B.. highly possible comes out in July."  ::)
Too good to be true.

Risto, I think we gonna love bugs in AA2:PR. These screenshots looks awesome.

Farley4Fan

Finrar

Yey! There is miniupdate about pr:arma2. Damn the woodland map looks great even trought its highly wip.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f509-mini-updates-team/98701-11-terrains-scimitar-2-a.html

zglina

in 7 juny i will buy CD-Action with Arma II and other games so maybe i will play online.

knooger

In CDA will be A2? I will have to buy this :o

Finrar

Whats Cd-Action? i googled it and only thing i saw was just one polish site.

Anyway, you guys should try FDF mod for arma2 :D, one of the best.

Finrar

Arma 2 Free has been annoucend.

''Arma 2: Free (A2F) redefines the free-to-play battlefield with its truly unrivalled scale and gameplay possibilities. A2F serves up almost everything offered by the original Arma 2 - the '13th best PC game of all time', according to PC Gamer [1] - minus the campaign, HD graphics and support for user-made addons and mods.

Create your own custom-built scenarios or deploy a massive selection of missions and game-modes made by others. No micro-transactions, no hidden costs, just the same epic terrain and huge variety of equipment! This is Arma 2 Free - virtual war without the training wheels.

Arma 2: Free to download, free to play, free to share, free to host, free to create... free to play redefined!

NO CREDIT CARD OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA REQUIRED TO PLAY!''

(copy-pasted from here http://www.arma2.com/free )

To me it seems massive demo, if you really are interested to play arma 2 you should buy it. You cant run mods in free version.

DreadStunLock

High definition, does it actually make a huge difference?

SteveTheCookie

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 10, 2011, 02:35:25 PM
Well, if you have an at least medium-large screen, it does.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: SteveTheCookie on June 10, 2011, 08:27:39 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 10, 2011, 02:35:25 PM
Well, if you have an at least medium-large screen, it does.

That doesn't mean anything.

knooger

Better to buy retail version without mods and campaing that game will be boring, better to have HD textures and such because on lowest game don't looks so amazing ;)

Finrar

There is going to be training sessions  on every monday for few weeks 20:00 BST (UK) / 1900 PRT, hosted by Project reality and Rip clan.
It includes some basic things and Team vs Team training; destroying caches, attacking and defending, taking over compunds etc.
All what you need is: Arma2 and OA. More here : ArmA2 Training for the PR Community