Anyone Looking for a Copy of Battlefield 3 PC?

Started by Aj, October 17, 2012, 04:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aj

Random topic, I know, but I got a premium edition the other day.  Since I already own the game on Origin, I only needed the code for the Premium stuff.

So I have an extra key for the base game(with MP headstart kit, whatever that is) that I can't use.

So I'm trying to sell it for $10.  Anyone interested?  (PM me and/or hit me up on Xfire at Aj6627)

Finrar

Empty bottle of vodka and broken shoes are best what i can offer

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Aj

Quote from: Risto on October 17, 2012, 08:45:24 PM

Sorry, the lowest I can go is a copy of Battletoads. (look up on Youtube the video of Rick from Pawn Stars owning some 4chan-esque pranksters on the phone)

Asshole

Would you trade the key for a key of another game?

Quote from: Aj on October 18, 2012, 02:44:18 AM

Sorry, the lowest I can go is a copy of Battletoads. (look up on Youtube the video of Rick from Pawn Stars owning some 4chan-esque pranksters on the phone)

Aj

Sorry, I'd rather not.  There's not really anything on PC I'm looking for right now.

I'm lowering the price to $10 though.

Quote from: Asshole on December 05, 2012, 05:56:15 AM
Would you trade the key for a key of another game?

Quote from: Aj on October 18, 2012, 02:44:18 AM