Community Map: stage 1: map selection

Started by frvge, September 16, 2012, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which map should be made by the community?

Airport
7 (70%)
Fort Knox
3 (30%)
Spy Base
0 (0%)
Merc Base
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 23, 2012, 12:29:31 AM

frvge

To finish the first part of the big Community-made map to increase the amount of maps of PS at the launch (whenever that will be), the selection of the map is the conclusion of the first step of the process.

So pick which concept you think has the most potential :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

you just threw away my mountain port idea...

... not voting...

...bitch ;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

RaDRoacH

^ * Hides his rage.
I voted the airport... I don't like the Spy or Merc Base idea... The prison is a nice idea too...
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

Nobody liked my completely vague, concept of a concept Spy/Merc base ideas!?

You guys are just mean. Frvge, let me vote twice so I don't feel as bad. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

NeoSuperior

I like it, however we can only get 1 map here. For the base maps to work, we would need both around the same time.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge