Main Menu

Propaganda Minister

Started by Gawain, April 09, 2007, 04:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

i'll try to help out by advertising this unique project in some mod-forums and i would also be pleased if i could join the beta testers :D

frvge

Thanks a lot :)
It'll take a long time till we need beta-testers, but we're really happy with all the attention we can get. Higher chance of attracting animators and programmers.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

goodkebab

I asked Gawain to help us  to advertise on the mod forums.....he offered 30min a day or so...which is enough i think for such a job.  We need him and as many others to go to forums and try to sell the project.  That is why i started a thread listing forums for a mod community. We need people to sign up, start a thread and keep it active and organize any applicants.  Kinda like starting a presence and identity on the web.

I hope you can coordinate with him personally Fruge.

I know everyone wants to be a tester, which is awesome...but there wont be anything to test until we fill out the rest of the team,  which is why need Gawain and any others to do this.