Suggestion for mines

Started by VaNilla, September 04, 2010, 05:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

zglina

10$ for Spekkio A Life Foundation

VaNilla

Quote from: Spekkio on October 15, 2010, 09:30:16 PM
Hey guys! We should make it so that there is an on screen message when someone dies so that I don't have to stick around to watch the death animation.

Okay let's put this into perspective; I didn't realise that was I was asking for was already in place. You on the other hand, believe the energy should be drained with visions (which obviously is retarded), and that the game should be unbalanced by removing the equipment refill on respawn. Why are you trying to make fun of me because you lost an argument, are you upset? :(

-EDIT: misunderstanding about the equipment, but stil, come on...

B1nArY_001

Quote from: STON3COLDKILLA on October 16, 2010, 02:05:41 PM
Quote from: Spekkio on October 15, 2010, 09:30:16 PM
Hey guys! We should make it so that there is an on screen message when someone dies so that I don't have to stick around to watch the death animation.

Okay let's put this into perspective; I didn't realise that was I was asking for was already in place. You on the other hand, believe the energy should be drained with visions (which obviously is retarded), and that the game should be unbalanced by removing the equipment refill on respawn. Why are you trying to make fun of me because you lost an argument, are you upset? :(

Troll on Troll action... Kinky!!! Moar plz.