Previous topic - Next topic

cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa

Referred By: AgentX_003

Nickname: cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa or Ralph

Position: Wherever see fit

Experiences
Web Design:
    Languages:  HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL Databases
    Software:    Dreamweaver CS4, Photoshop CS4, After Effects CS4 (for flash objects)
Video Production:
    Software:    After Effects CS4, Soundbooth CS4
Art:
    Can draw very well...(can help with concepts)

Very experienced in Photoshop.
Free Runner (Parkour), PC Gamer, Engineer, Web Designer, Video Production, Wrestler, Cross Country Runner.

frvge

Hi Oklahoma,

We're looking for someone who's good in Flash for skinning and animating our menus and HUDs.

Can you make a simple example of some typewriter effects (aka text being 'written' letter by letter, with some backspaces in it too,  and sliding text and a neatly animated popup window?

Thanks,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa

Will get to it.  Designing the menu and huds seems like something i can do :)
Free Runner (Parkour), PC Gamer, Engineer, Web Designer, Video Production, Wrestler, Cross Country Runner.

tigaer

Quote from: cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa on February 28, 2011, 02:00:00 AM
Will get to it.  Designing the menu and huds seems like something i can do :)

I actually already designed the HUD and menu's ;) we just need them coded and animated.

cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa

hmm ah ok. eeehhhh ill get back to you lol.

cRaZy.-OkLaHoMa

any particular reason no actionscript 3.0?

frvge

Not yet supported by Scaleform in UDK. In normal Scaleform it just got upgraded to AS3.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.