Community Moderators, nominations

Started by frvge, May 15, 2011, 06:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoChang

I think it's funny how even this thread is showing potential to be derailed into idiocy.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 17, 2011, 12:13:40 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 16, 2011, 11:43:11 PM
Agent's post above would count as being hilarious, because it's so ridiculously serious.
that wasn't a joke at all , I don't know where you find the humor in that of the content that has been posted.

Bolded, quoted, red'ed, enlarged, italicized for clarity. 

You just made it even more serious with that response and, therefore, more funny.

Secondary nomination: LoChang

Cronky

Quote from: LoChang on May 17, 2011, 01:46:11 AM
I think it's funny how even this thread is showing potential to be derailed into idiocy.

We don't need a poll to figure out that Knooger has the most votes.

Now the thread will either die, or evolve into a thread 3x as funny as it was originally intended. Such is the General/Off-Topic section of the Forums.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Zedblade

I vote to get rid of the public forums all together.

Packerton

NeoSuperior

+ vote for KnoogeR

- vote for AgentX_003 and DreadStunLock
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Bubbaganoosh

Although I don't spend alot of time here I think Agent and Dread would be the last choices. Only because they think some of the discussions are too personal and could never be unbiased.
I would say Farely,Spekkio or KnoogeR because they seem the least concerned with persoanl feelings than anyone.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Why everyone brings me to this? I don't even want to be a moderator, if I become one whatever, if I don't, I don't. :)

frvge

Quote from: Lord Zed on May 17, 2011, 03:04:54 AM
I vote to get rid of the public forums all together.
I'm tempted! Let's try that out sometime next week.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Oh, most of the active people have nominated someone. This thread will be locked in a day or two after which you can vote in a poll.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

VenomousNinja

Not only that, frvge, most of the active people have been nominated by someone.

Somehow, I get the feeling that agent will end up with mod powers.

:|

Westfall

Spekkio gets my nomination. This way he will have the burden of moderating these forums for another 10 years while PS is still getting fine tuned. Plus I just want to see someone delete posts because they are stupid.

But really, good ploy to pass the tedious task of reading these posts to someone else. I'm glad I saw this on one of my rare visits to this forum. Feels like I'm at a museum...mmm history.

LoChang

Spekkio since I guess I didn't say that already...

B1nArY_001

I think the trolls ate this thread.

DreadStunLock

Nominate Knooger, he is obviously the most picked, there isn't really much to discuss either.