Cronky
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: May 30, 2011, 04:25:37 AM

VenomousNinja

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 25, 2011, 05:10:31 AM
Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 25, 2011, 04:34:51 AM
Quote from: frvge on May 25, 2011, 01:33:05 AM
Man, it's so bad that we need an extra moderator with only 19 active members. Apparently we need to be more Ubi-like.
Upon examination, it's revealed that we only really need an extra moderator because of Agent and Dread.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 25, 2011, 04:10:13 AM
Quote from: B1nArY_001 on May 25, 2011, 04:02:54 AM
But if you all got banned, where would you go to piss all over eachother?

Point and case well said because that is one thing Ubiquity's piece of shit moderators didn't understand
that the fact is Drama/competitive edge  has always been apart of the splinter-cell multi-player community
and If I wanna say how how shitty someone is at the game or how good they are, I should be able to damn well say it.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Learn how to be a good sportsman. If you think someone is shit at the game, keep it to yourself. It isn't your place to say anything, especially when we're trying to build a closer community of gamers for the sake of enjoying the game itself. If you honestly can't find a way to keep yourself a polite and fair gamer, then for everyone's sake, get the hell out of here.

speak for your self, you don't even play the game =/ . I am just not another name like some people on this forum I actually partake in the community by actually interacting / playing games with peeps.

Something ubisoft also failed to do / hiring mods that didn't know jack shit about the game / or only played one part of the series ie. MSkleansy = doubleagent 24/7 .

Oh I see, so your justification for being rude is "DUDE I PLAY A GAME. A GAME DUDE. I PLAY ONE.".

There's absolutely no reason to act the way you do. I don't care who plays the game or not, or who 'interacts with the community', if you're not going to be a polite and respectful human, then please, isolate yourself from other people, because they don't deserve to be treated like that, no matter what justification you may have.

AgentX_003

Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 25, 2011, 05:14:40 AM
Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 25, 2011, 04:34:51 AM
Quote from: frvge on May 25, 2011, 01:33:05 AM
Man, it's so bad that we need an extra moderator with only 19 active members. Apparently we need to be more Ubi-like.
Upon examination, it's revealed that we only really need an extra moderator because of Agent and Dread.

Quote from: B1nArY_001 on May 25, 2011, 04:02:54 AM
But if you all got banned, where would you go to piss all over eachother?

Point and case well said because that is one thing Ubiquity's piece of shit moderators didn't understand
that the fact is Drama/competitive edge  has always been apart of the splinter-cell multi-player community
and If I wanna say how how shitty someone is at the game or how good they are, I should be able to damn well say it.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Learn how to be a good sportsman. If you think someone is shit at the game, keep it to yourself. It isn't your place to say anything, especially when we're trying to build a closer community of gamers for the sake of enjoying the game itself. If you honestly can't find a way to keep yourself a polite and fair gamer, then for everyone's sake, get the hell out of here.

speak for your self, you don't even play the game =/ . I am just not another name like some people on this forum I actually partake in the community by actually interacting / playing games with peeps.

Something ubisoft also failed to do / hiring mods that didn't know jack shit about the game / or only played one part of the series ie. MSkleansy = doubleagent 24/7 .

Oh I see, so your justification for being rude is "DUDE I PLAY A GAME. A GAME DUDE. I PLAY ONE.".

There's absolutely no reason to act the way you do. I don't care who plays the game or not, or who 'interacts with the community', if you're not going to be a polite and respectful human, then please, isolate yourself from other people, because they don't deserve to be treated like that, no matter what justification you may have.

I don't just play 1 game alone, that's retarded. Further more excuse me patsay jack  for not biting my
tongue like many others do around here/ that I speak what's on my mind. Also there aren't any games deemed well enough to stand in my greatness , however there is a few select that are fortunate of that privilage , such as : Dukenukem Forever ,Diablo 3, LA Noire  and many other selective titles at my finger tips

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

Don't fall into Agent's trap Venomous!

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 25, 2011, 05:58:22 AM
I don't just play 1 game alone, that's retarded. Further more excuse me patsay jack  for not biting my
tongue like many others do around here/ that I speak what's on my mind. Also there aren't any games deemed well enough to stand in my greatness , however there is a few select that are fortunate of that privilage , such as : Dukenukem Forever ,Diablo 3, LA Noire  and many other selective titles at my finger tips

I tried reading that 3 times and I still don't know what it means!

:)

(How about that Verdict?)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

VenomousNinja

And this is why you'll always be just another name on the forum. You're not great, not one bit. Stop thinking yourself great until you have a reason to.

CurdyMilk

If I wanna say how how shitty someone is at the game or how good they are, I should be able to damn well say it.
But you always claim to be Mr. Nice Guy to all the new people...

I am just not another name like some people( excluding the dev team)  on this forum I actually partake in the community by actually interacting / playing games with peeps.
umm...yeah you are just another name like the rest of us...

Also there aren't any games deemed well enough to stand in my greatness
What is so great about you?

Farley4Fan

This may be the funniest shit I've ever read.

And I, if I may, beg that whoever the mod is (Knooger, I guess) will NOT delete posts like this.  Instead, frame them.  But with the internet.  An E-frame, if you will.  Make it happen.  All must know.  Faith in humanity will fall with such publicity and, of course, I will rise to fame/power/glory with vast promises of a better tomorrow and a golden future.  How would I not garner unyielding support?  Such statements, as the one above, will crush individual thinking skills and neuter all kinds of hope.  I will be the lone ray of light beckoning all to follow and provide their unconditional support for my global - NO! - UNIVERSAL conquest. 

Thank you AgentX_003, for giving me a platform to rise upon.

Spark Mandriller

Also there aren't any games deemed well enough to stand in my greatness , however there is a few select that are fortunate of that privilage , such as : Dukenukem Forever ,Diablo 3, LA Noire  and many other selective titles at my finger tips

I don't like any games except those games I like.

DreadStunLock

Duke Nukem? Lol that game is beyond crap, nevermind pointing out the graphics are even worse.

frvge

I have to say I chuckled once or twice in this thread.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

B1nArY_001

Quote from: VenomousNinja on May 25, 2011, 04:34:51 AMThis is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Learn how to be a good sportsman. If you think someone is shit at the game, keep it to yourself. It isn't your place to say anything, especially when we're trying to build a closer community of gamers for the sake of enjoying the game itself. If you honestly can't find a way to keep yourself a polite and fair gamer, then for everyone's sake, get the hell out of here.

I second this... Some people take it a little to far and a little to seriously. It's one thing to flip someone some shit but it goes way beyond that far to often and 99.5% of the time it's the same person and we all know that person well enough to know he is not joking. But hell... egomaniacs can be amusing in their own right.

I'd just rather not have to start blocking people on XFire because their forum antics are plastered on your screen when you're trying to get shit done.

Agent you can be the official black sheep of the PS family. Welcome aboard   ;)

Bubbaganoosh

Everyone says what's on their mind, that's why we need another mod here. As for greatness? There is so much wrong with that statement I don't know where to begin.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

puuusianka

Agent do I have to remind you what happened to dimmy? You re not flamin here but you are very similar when selfestimating. About the ingame... Did you finally find out that I'm gnubi? Asshole...

Farley4Fan

You should have seen Agent when I was just helping him test his new modem.  He joined my match, yelled at me to start the game, and then tried his hardest to kill me during a one on one where I was just messing around. 

Agent, you really need to stop gauging other people based on their playing skills or beliefs because in reality most of us just don't give as much of a fuck.  You say you're competitive.  Good, use that for something that will actually see real-life production and play games to have FUN, not to measure dicks.

Cronky

Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 25, 2011, 08:18:57 PM
...play games to have FUN, not to measure dicks.

Farley, you're just mad because Agent's e-penis is SO much bigger than yours!

;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

It's not about size, it's how you use it. Besides, once you pass the 19 cm, it doesn't really matter.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.