Frvge, your karma, it's...
It's...
IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSANDDDDDDDD

SteveTheCookie

Quote from: VenomousNinja on June 21, 2011, 01:34:54 AM
Frvge, your karma, it's...
It's...
IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSANDDDDDDDD
WHAT, NINE THOUSAND!?!? ...There's no way that could be right!

Spark Mandriller

do you guys really have to start with the half decade old memes?

i mean fuck

Cronky

Quote from: Sullen Plummet on June 21, 2011, 01:59:20 AM
do you guys really have to start with the half decade old memes?

i mean fuck

Yeah, who would do something dumb like that

*looks back at the first page of this thread*

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Farley4Fan

Cronky was the first one to point it out, but Frvge made his karma 9000.  Perma-ban for Frvge?  Frvge, if we voted to ban you for acting old would you do it?

frvge

Correction: 9001. Else it's not OVER 9000.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Ok then, new goal for the community.  Get frvge's karma UNDER 9000 for the sake of keeping up with the times.  Will try again in an hour.

DreadStunLock

Uuuuh.....I wouldn't advise it Farley...I really...really...would not...because Frvge likes cookies...and he will use them to delete the interwebz... which will create a chemical reaction causing it to counter-attack and create a big boom. And that will make us sad...make macs look even crappier, then you won't be able to use them. And then you will lose the game.

Your soul is on a journey. Karmic situations in which you find yourself today are both your soul's mirror and travel guide of Karma.

It's true, nearly tenth of all people don't believe in it. If at the times it's hard to live, believe in Karma for a while.

puuusianka

I feel offended by my karma... It's so deep that I decided not to think about it.

DreadStunLock

Frvge is under 9000 :) We won :D

zglina

Wtf Agent have bigger karma than dread....weird

DreadStunLock

Could not give a damn, I talk to people who know me well enough. (You know who you are.)

LennardF1989

Your "Banned" avatar confused me for a moment.

DreadStunLock

It confuses me more, the fact that I just had a reset on my Karma, and yet I haven't even said anything on the forum for a while that can be counted as trolling, and yet I still get minuses xD

Farley4Fan

Maybe it's a sign that people miss the trolling and that you should do it more often?