Teamwork is essential...

Started by frvge, October 09, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

... to reach high areas. Use your partner to get a boost and strike from above, when the Mercs least expect it.

Spy Coop Move (4 MB, 0:27 min).

Enjoy and leave comments below the line.

frvge

-----------------[ so under this line ]---------------------------
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Hell....it's about time.

Damn that looked epic! And the spies look so slick!

SteveTheCookie

frvge

Please note: it's a 720p Maya render of the animation. Not in-game!
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

This looks badass.

My question is from :01 to :08 it just shows the spy crouched. Is that the idle animation (looking left to right)? I assume it is, but just want to make sure (cause it's an awful long hang otherwise that could have been cut out of the video).

What's getting worked on next?
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

It's the idle animation for the Spy when he's waiting for his team mate, yes.

We're working on upgrading to September UDK and enhancing some effects.

CurdyMilk

Very nice work, although I thought this was nearly completed a couple months ago?

VaNilla

The animation looks a little stiff to me although that could be the FPS rate, nice overall look though :D

Farley4Fan

Very cool.

Nice work to all involved!

NeoSuperior

@devs: Maybe you should update this: http://www.indiedb.com/games/project-stealth/news

last update was half a year ago, in march. Yes i know, i know you added it to video section, but i think most people will just look at "news". (I only found it in "Videos" because I ACCIDENTLY saw "last update: 20h ago". Otherwise my post would be different now.)

last main site update was 2 months ago in August... hmmm i think a little post wouldn't hurt, right?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

A simple media update isn't exactely news. That's up for debate. I chose that it's not.

For bigger stuff, like a new feature or a big reworking, I make a news post.

Vega

zglina

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on October 10, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
For bigger stuff, like a new feature or a big reworking, I make a news post.

And when will this beauteh actualleh happen? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?  :-*

SheikTheGeek

Very impressed, its nice to see some actual teamwork in SvM gameplay.  I do hope this will be something that can be done on any high ledge/railing on the majority of maps and not just an aesthetic move.

This does show promise and I Hope we will see a double team attack eventually.  I remember the "Monkey Flip Toss" move from co-op in one of the past SC games being something different and cool, but rarely if ever needed to be used.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?