::NEW FAN:: Excited!!

Started by Scanty Chunk, March 28, 2012, 05:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scanty Chunk

Let me introduce how I came across discovering this GREAT upcoming game called Project Stealth...

My brother and I were reminiscing the great days of SCCT and PT multiplayer, and how crushed we were that they got rid of it. So following my sense of nostalgia, I looked up some multiplayer gameplay of SCCT multiplayer, remembering the days of when I would casually play it day and night. I came across a comment that said (unbelievable and exciting right?) that they were making almost a remake of it called Project Stealth! I immediately dug up everything I could find about the game and realized that it is very much up to my standards so far! I don't game on PC, mostly Xbox 360, but I would gladly move over just to play this game. I would grab everyone I could to play this too! I know plenty of people who miss the groundbreaking SCCT multiplayer and would LOVE to have it back!

I see that this game was made for a competition, and even though that has passed (or not, idk) I would LOVE to see this game come out! I have a lot of hope in this game, and I don't get excited about games often. I hope that you guys haven't given up though. I know how it feels to work on something without pay and only for the purpose of entertaining an audience (I've worked a popular youtube channel with about 70,000 subscribers.). But I encourage you guys to push on and work together! it will be worth it! I have no skills to offer you but I will tell people about this game whenever the opportunity sees fit.

Keep us updated and feed us news when you can!!

Scanty Chunk

sorry, I'll post in off-topic next time. Didn't see that.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

comicsserg

Spark Mandriller

I hope you have a lot of bad ideas or a terrible attitude, you aren't going to fit in here otherwise.

VaNilla

Quote from: Spark Mandriller on March 29, 2012, 05:18:38 AM
I hope you have a lot of bad ideas or a terrible attitude, you aren't going to fit in here otherwise.

How ironic ;D

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

NeoSuperior

welcome

Wait... i remember a certain post from a certain someone to have been here, but it disappeared. Was that magic? Well considering all these blue and red colored users, it's no surprise  ;D
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

Well... our ACTIVE community is quite small, but there are many "Mr. Anonymous" around here, that only hope to see a revalation like "PS WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW" or something like that, but that is all right. We need as much support as possible to have a great community, when PS 1.0 is released. But still:

Quote from: frvgeIt's done when it's done.

So let's cheer on our devs for a 2012 release^^
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Pusianka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."