Our Kickstarter: discuss it here

Started by frvge, April 26, 2014, 02:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dYnAm1c

Quote from: Ayac on May 13, 2014, 04:30:00 PM
From my understanding, the 20$ are a monthly subscription for using the UE4. Or do you mean an other vrsion of the editor?

You don't have to subscribe, you can pay 20$ once and then cancel the subscription, you just don't get updates anymore.
Then if they add something fancy that you absolutely need you just pay 20$ once again and get the latest version, cancel again, be happy.

frvge

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 13, 2014, 07:58:44 AM
People on the ubiforums are asking me if PS will hit on consoles too...

QuoteCorrect, it was supposed to launch tomorrow. However, we've gotten some feedback about it and we want to give it a little more time to pimp the graphics. I'm still hoping for a launch this week.

I guess you should say that on FB too...

Will you remove those UDK pics on the website and replace them with some hudless UE4 pics? Or simply write "PRE-ALPHA","Not actual gameplay pics" or something? People think that they are too old for be in UE4.

Good point. We will, once we have them.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Quote from: dYnAm1c on May 13, 2014, 05:16:02 PM
Quote from: Ayac on May 13, 2014, 04:30:00 PM
From my understanding, the 20$ are a monthly subscription for using the UE4. Or do you mean an other vrsion of the editor?

You don't have to subscribe, you can pay 20$ once and then cancel the subscription, you just don't get updates anymore.
Then if they add something fancy that you absolutely need you just pay 20$ once again and get the latest version, cancel again, be happy.
Correct.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: frvge on May 13, 2014, 08:55:27 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 13, 2014, 07:58:44 AM
People on the ubiforums are asking me if PS will hit on consoles too...

QuoteCorrect, it was supposed to launch tomorrow. However, we've gotten some feedback about it and we want to give it a little more time to pimp the graphics. I'm still hoping for a launch this week.

I guess you should say that on FB too...

Will you remove those UDK pics on the website and replace them with some hudless UE4 pics? Or simply write "PRE-ALPHA","Not actual gameplay pics" or something? People think that they are too old for be in UE4.

Good point. We will, once we have them.

Ok, will you release project stealth on consoles too?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Preparing it for consoles will take time and resources. Then there's devkits and an expensive certification program. The answer is: we'll see. We'll release on as many platforms as possible, given the resources that we have. We prefer having a good PC experience over a mediocre PC experience and a mediocre console experience tho. PC is our core audience :)

dYnAm1c

Any new info on kickstarter launch?

frvge

Nope, we're pimping it and making new screenshots in UE4.

dYnAm1c

So launch this week is out of question again? But good to know that you are finetuning and release some new screenshots, also can't wait for the trailer :D

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on May 15, 2014, 05:53:08 PM
Nope, we're pimping it and making new screenshots in UE4.

why hasn't this been posted on facebook yet ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Because I got laid off at work and had some other things to worry about, like a possible Gamescom exhibition and new screenshots for the site and the Kickstarter.

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on May 15, 2014, 11:11:42 PM
Because I got laid off at work and had some other things to worry about, like a possible Gamescom exhibition and new screenshots for the site and the Kickstarter.

Im sorry to hear that frvge :(  i have no other words then just that  :(

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

I actually do not really care that much. More time for PS.

dYnAm1c

Hopefully it doesn't give you any financial problems, but if PS gets good you swim in money :p

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on May 15, 2014, 11:11:42 PM

Gamescom? Cool, if you are there, I'll probably come to visit you guys :D
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

What is the funding goal (excluding stretch goals)?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin