Web Designer, 2D Artist, Map Designer

Started by tigaer, March 20, 2009, 04:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

I know I quit the team awhile ago, and I was wondering if you guys need any help.
Basically for web design and 2D work for my portfolio and I just want to help out here because I love making shit like HUDs and menu systems. I can also design maps, I have a real eye for good map design and I can make the concept and layout of the map, but I can't do 3D.

I've made 2 maps, Lockdown and Onslaught for Halo 3 for www.mlgpro.com/ which is a professional gaming league. I have also numerous maps and concepts in the Halo 3 section of the forums there, my username is the same as here. They are made with the in-game map editor. I have alot more than just those 2.

I designed a map called State Union for SCCT, I forgot who modeled it for me, the name Insane pops into my head but I'm not sure. But I designed it in Sketch Up and he modeled it and everything. From what I heard it was a very good design and played great.

You guys know what I can do with 2D with the menu and HUD work I did before, I've only improved since then.

Websites that have some of my work,
http://eclipse-cj3.deviantart.com/
www.myspace.com/yourbanddesigns/

I can post up more recent work if you want because that stuff is kind of old, but I know you guys already know what I can do.

Ezek

LennardF1989

Last time you applied you signed up with someone else his work. I happen to know the DeviantArt page you gave, how can you assure us it's you?

frvge

Hey,

We already have a webdesigner who will take care of HUD and so on later.

I can put on you on the reserve-list for 2D art, if you want.

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

tigaer

Quote from: LennardF1989 on March 20, 2009, 09:19:17 AM
Last time you applied you signed up with someone else his work. I happen to know the DeviantArt page you gave, how can you assure us it's you?

Send me a note on there and I'll give you a reply.

Quote from: frvge on March 21, 2009, 09:46:32 AM
Hey,

We already have a webdesigner who will take care of HUD and so on later.

I can put on you on the reserve-list for 2D art, if you want.

That'd be great, thanks.