BF: Bad Company 2= Awesome game

Started by nubishdubishbone, February 08, 2010, 01:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto1223

one thing i dont like is that enemies with high can take full clips of bullets before dying its pretty ridiculous... but i guess i will eventually have that armor on anyway so.. whatever..

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Roberto1223 on March 19, 2010, 03:36:59 AM
one thing i dont like is that enemies with high can take full clips of bullets before dying its pretty ridiculous... but i guess i will eventually have that armor on anyway so.. whatever..

Roberto, I take it you didn't play the first bad company game?  If you did, you wouldn't be complaining about the amount of bullets that people can take now.  In the first one, which I thought was good but not great like BC2, you could pour over a half of a clip into an enemy and he may have some health left.  I don't use the armor because it doesn't even help that much.  You can only take like one more bullet but at least it helps against getting sniped.

Roberto1223

also, im like emptying a whole clip on a guy and he kills me even after i had shot him (and hit him!) for longer because he had some sort of "magnum ammo"
lul...

Farley4Fan

Well Roberto, you gotta admit some of it is your fault sometimes.  Magnum ammo doesn't do that much.  It takes like one less bullet to kill.  Use it if you think it's that godly.  It doesn't take long to unlock the magnum bullets.  I've put 40 some odd hours into the online multiplayer and I've had a lot of experience. You just have to pick a gun or two and get skilled.

It also depends where you hit the guy.  If you hit him in the stomach and he shoots you repeatedly in the head then you will die.  Ya know?  Sometimes people get lucky, sometimes you get unlucky, it's the name of online games.  Play and learn my bro.

Roberto1223

Quote from: FarleyFan on March 19, 2010, 05:17:53 AM
Well Roberto, you gotta admit some of it is your fault sometimes.  Magnum ammo doesn't do that much.  It takes like one less bullet to kill.  Use it if you think it's that godly.  It doesn't take long to unlock the magnum bullets.  I've put 40 some odd hours into the online multiplayer and I've had a lot of experience. You just have to pick a gun or two and get skilled.

It also depends where you hit the guy.  If you hit him in the stomach and he shoots you repeatedly in the head then you will die.  Ya know?  Sometimes people get lucky, sometimes you get unlucky, it's the name of online games.  Play and learn my bro.

Words of wisdom:
"Sometimes people get lucky, sometimes you get unlucky, it's the name of online games.  Play and learn my bro."

yeh yeh yeh thanks for the tip (lol)

Roberto1223

Derp dur hur dee durpa durp
I found a nice solution
Join "hardcore" servers
xD
Its so much easier to get more score in those nice!
And a sniper rifle actually kills the enemy dudes! :)

Farley4Fan

Quotehey how does kill death ratio work when u just got 1 kill 0 deaths u get 1 for some reason, does it affect your ration as much as a ratio of 15/15=1
or does greater number of kills and deaths have a greater impact on overall k/d ratio

What are you asking about?  Of course you don't just get a KDR of 1 when you don't die at all.  It's infinite and only helps your KDR.  And of course more kills/deaths will have more impact.  It's actually really unclear what you are asking.

And hardcore blows.  I thought it would be nice at first but there really is no difference between a sniper or a freaking 9 mm Light Machine Gun.  It's pretty much 1 bullet to kill and the only difference between any of the guns is the appearance.

Roberto1223

I still think hardcore is better than regular im better in it i think, and i like how it feels more fast paced.

Does a 15/15 = 1 have the same impact as a 1/0 = 1

(i know 1/0 is not 1 but thats what the game gives you)

Also is what could be considered a good k/d ratio for a regular/amateur player? like from .90 to 1.20?

Farley4Fan

I didn't know the game gives you 1 for 1/0.  They aren't going to put an infinity symbol.  They shouldn't even give you a KDR after a match where you do not die.  But who cares? 

I have a 1.6 KDR or something like that and I consider myself above average.  So yeah, 1 - 1.3 or so is average.