Main Menu

Beta

Started by Spekkio, May 30, 2010, 02:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spekkio

So guys yestereday I asked when their would be a beta but my topic got moved to off-topic forums. Thta's not fair! I heard their would be a beta and I was just asking an honest question. So please seriously guys I want to know when there's a playable beta I'm really excited about PS. Kthnx.

frvge

*sigh* Spekkio, you should know better. You are actually making the problem worse. The less talk about release dates or betas, the better because there will be less confusion.

So for now: there won't be a beta in the next couple of months. Stop asking. We'll tell you when we get there. Just follow our Twitter to get the latest news.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spark Mandriller

we should make ps lamers so we can get away from hyper evil moderator tyrant frdasc imo

I.esus

Twitter is for faggots.

Spekkio

Quote from: frvge on May 30, 2010, 03:08:37 PM
*sigh* Spekkio, you should know better. You are actually making the problem worse. The less talk about release dates or betas, the better because there will be less confusion.

So for now: there won't be a beta in the next couple of months. Stop asking. We'll tell you when we get there. Just follow our Twitter to get the latest news.
THat's not fair u r sensoring my posts :(

frvge

I moved one to Off-Topic. One of the few rules is that we don't want bullshit posts in non-OT forums. And there's a limit on bullshit posts in OT too, depending on my mood.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

But my post wasn't bs it was asking u where i can dl the public beta. Everyone is talking about a public beta and i want to play too.

MR.Mic

Quote from: I.esus on May 31, 2010, 04:17:11 PM
Twitter is for faggots.
More like twatter amirite?
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Farley4Fan

Quote from: MR.Mic on June 01, 2010, 03:12:43 AM
Twitter is for faggots.

lolomgwtfshitlolomfggtfonooblolololomglQFTlmfaogtfo

good thread

I.esus

Quote from: MR.Mic on June 01, 2010, 03:12:43 AM
Twitter is for faggots.
Pretty much sums up anybody that uses Twitter.

comicsserg

Personally I don't like twitter and I don't even have an account for it.
I have to use it via this site to twit animations updates

LennardF1989

Quote from: comicsserg on June 01, 2010, 06:03:25 PM
Personally I don't like twitter and I don't even have an account for it.
I have to use it via this site to twit animations updates
We never said you HAD to use it, we made it available to you to use it.

Ion.67

comicsserg

sry for my English Lennard.
I like do it for something like a project, but not for personal use. So I have no problem with it ;)