Main Menu

Music Composer

Started by hughie21, June 15, 2007, 10:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hughie21

Hello, after reading up on Project Stealth, i decided that it would be nice to make the music for this game. I have lots of experience composing, play and own several different instruments, and am fully capable of producing good work for this game. Thanks,

Hughie

Zedblade

Quote from: hughie21 on June 15, 2007, 10:57:43 PM
Hello, after reading up on Project Stealth, i decided that it would be nice to make the music for this game. I have lots of experience composing, play and own several different instruments, and am fully capable of producing good work for this game. Thanks,

Hughie

without samples, your invisible.  ;)

frvge

Which programs do you use?
Do you have samples of non-loop songs?

Which kind of music would you pick for PS (preferably with sample)?
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

hughie21

well, i use garageband 3, which seems to do the job for me. currently i don't have many non loop songs that would do for the game, but i can put up some piano solos if you want, whatever i can do to be helpful

for PS, i would pick some upbeat music, for example, being spotted by an enemy, so some rock type beat can come in, as for the menus and things like that, IMO we could have some hollywood strings, which eventually leads up to a nice, solid beat.

LiVe.To.Di3

sounds nice get to work!

hughie21

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=65956

that song i made today specifically for this game, and would be used during the menu's parts of the game, in my opinion...i think it fits well with the game

Tidenburg

Its good but it gets too high pitched because its soo repetitive, I could see it getting annoying :P

Bionic-Blob

it sounds a bit..childish with all the high notes imo.

your first peice was better.

Gawain

hughie21

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=65988

hope you guys like this one then, its more like the first one

Overstatement

Yep, too much repeating. I guess I get bored easily.

We should all listen to the Final Fantasy: Advent Children soundtrack for some inspiration.

My favorites:
Battle in the Forgotten City
J-E-N-O-V-A
Cloud Smiles

Tidenburg

Your music is too loud to be background music. Loud electric guitars aren't really a good choice.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Hey... i remember the music from Turok 2: seeds of evil on N64... The Intro had music that would compose greatly with versus, BUT WHO THE HELL STILL OWNS A N64 (i do) WITH TUROK 2??? (i don't)...
Crap...

Bionic-Blob

*cough* emulators *cough*

i'll go grab a sample, sec.