To the Administrators of Project Stealth

Started by DreadStunLock, May 14, 2012, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

@Frvge,

Are there any policies on having SCCT.Versus cheaters on this forum? Do you ban them?

frvge

The forums are not the game. I don't ban for cheating in games. I ban for annoying behavior (yes, really!) and when I feel like the person deserved it, which is basically never.

So cheaters are ok on the forums. The ethical/moral part of them being in games is a different subject. And no, we don't comment on our policy against possible cheaters in PS. Just 'no comment'.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

frvge... you told dread exactly what he wanted to hear... now he will use this thread against anyone who accuses him of cheating and tells them

"Even if I was a cheater, see this thread: link. But of course I am not cheating."

I didn't see him cheat yet personaly, so I believe him that at least though.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Actually it was more against "ScreVVed.up"

He actually has Soyox Ultimate, and Agentx_003, and Gosmokeashotgun can support this. But yeah, I expect this much.

Meister@ I never cared for anyone that accused me of cheating, 99% of the people aren't worth my time because they are just too sad and pathetic over a game.

Knooger, Spark, Screvved, Ston3, many more to name. In fact there is only like few people and all the developers who I don't mind.

Pusianka

Quote from: DreadStunlock on May 14, 2012, 10:13:24 PM

He actually has Soyox Ultimate, and Agentx_003, and Gosmokeashotgun can support this. But yeah, I expect this much.

Meister@ I never cared for anyone that accused me of cheating, 99% of the people aren't worth my time because they are just too sad and pathetic over a game.

Knooger, Spark, Screvved, Ston3, many more to name. In fact there is only like few people and all the developers who I don't mind.

Now I'm tryin to put myself between the eax bitching ppl and developers... so where am I?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Pusianka on May 14, 2012, 10:59:21 PM

Now I'm tryin to put myself between the eax bitching ppl and developers... so where am I?

I stopped showing mercy for EAX, if you don't want to play with me because I use EAX, fine that's cool, I could not care less, CT is depressive.

Pusianka

Quote from: DreadStunlock on May 14, 2012, 11:08:46 PM
Quote from: Pusianka on May 14, 2012, 10:59:21 PM

I stopped showing mercy for EAX, if you don't want to play with me because I use EAX, fine that's cool, I could not care less, CT is depressive.

I'm sorry I forgot to add the smiley at the end of my post... dude chill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.