My experience playing Battlefield 3

Started by Spark Mandriller, May 09, 2012, 08:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Mandriller

DreadStunLock

Get that a lot, so you aren't "Foreveralone.jpg"

Spark Mandriller

Damn, dude, don't you get bored playing against people who suck? Especially in rounds that take an hour.

DreadStunLock

They don't suck, I am just way out of their league.

DreadStunLock

knooger

DreadStunLock

Well the way I see it so far, the more kills you have, the less useless you are, because everytime I am on top of the leaderboards? I always win it.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: DreadStunlock on May 10, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
Well the way I see it so far, the more kills you have, the less useless you are, because everytime I am on top of the leaderboards? I always win it.

Doesn't help much though, when the W/L ratio is still only 1,12... Let me guess... your teammates are always noobs  ;D
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunlock on May 10, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
Wanna come 1v1 me? :3

I think I'd rather play with people I like in servers where I don't get massive lag, if it's all the same to you.
Wouldn't BF3 be really shit for 1v1s anyway? Seems like it'd be the standard console fps first guy to see the other wins.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Spark Mandriller on May 11, 2012, 08:02:43 AM
Quote from: DreadStunlock on May 10, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
Wanna come 1v1 me? :3

I think I'd rather play with people I like in servers where I don't get massive lag, if it's all the same to you.
Wouldn't BF3 be really shit for 1v1s anyway? Seems like it'd be the standard console fps first guy to see the other wins.

US servers are stable as hell for me, meh, 1v1 is something I love to do, like telling a guy to get inside a tank and blow him up and forget to tell him that you placed like bitch ton of C4 on it.

DreadStunLock

Pick any server you like, I will own anyone on 250+ server. :P

Spark Mandriller

I don't want to play against someone who's lagging massively.
I don't want to play a team game 1v1.
I don't want to play with a moron.

We're not going to play.

frvge

HAI, I'm in the tech business stuff thingy and I know about servers. *waves*
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.