Videos for Animation Referance

Started by goodkebab, September 18, 2007, 02:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodkebab

We still need the merc animations,  can someone record all of the merc animations?

Westfall

Can I record through fraps, also how do I convert if need be? Where can I place the video when its done? I'm a noob when it comes to video production/design, but I can do all the things necessary. I have all the tools, just need a little guidance. I also think it would be a good learning experience. When do you want it? ASAP?

goodkebab

fraps does a good enough job.

there are a host of file hosters.....i believe most of the SC community uses fileshack,  yousendit,  or youtube

LennardF1989

QuoteI understand that most you programmers and animation artists don't have the time to play the games.

I don't?  ::)

Oh, and for the people complaining you need to have CT experience... When I joined this team, I only played like 5 minutes, then I got noobed out. Now, I have some more since I can actually play with the team now, not that I do it much.

Westfall

Quote from: LennardF1989 on September 29, 2007, 06:01:38 PM
QuoteI understand that most you programmers and animation artists don't have the time to play the games.

I don't?  ::)

This is what I understood according to what was posted prior to the statement.

LennardF1989

that was about other games. Most programmers and modellers are sick of the game (because of the many hours they worked on it) and just drop it and go on without playing it. I, on the other hand, am not like that.

Anyway, that's not really an answer. Just keep in mind I'm just a young guy who also has a private life and not only works on projects.

= AKA =

When I don't have time for gaming, I make it xD
I seriously recommend Enemy Territory Quake Wars btw :P