Main Menu

Ask-the-Devs

Started by frvge, February 21, 2008, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

mr.mic's work on the emf explanation vid is probably not wasted once ps is released as the map could be used quite well for the tutorial...

Gui Brazil

nobody ever said it was wasted time...

Gawain

but nobody said that it was usefull neither :P

frvge

You guys wanted something and luckily Mic made that thing like 2 days before.
Really, after a Tick Tock, we dont have much held back ;). That's why it takes some time before we have another major release.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Xris

QUESTION!!!
Lennard, I just noticed ##s after your user name.  Is it the year you were born? or something else?

LennardF1989

Year I've been born ^^

Xris

Very cool, you must be a smart young lad. (HAHA jjk, I'm only 4 yrs older ...)

PS: Where's MacBryce, I haven't seen him in like a month?

Xris

Quote from: LennardF1989
we will probably be releasing some kind of SDK soon so everyone can make a "real" PS map.
Will this be before PS is released, or with its release?

LennardF1989

Quote from: Xris on April 24, 2008, 07:54:57 PM
Quote from: LennardF1989
we will probably be releasing some kind of SDK soon so everyone can make a "real" PS map.
Will this be before PS is released, or with its release?
Not decided yet, not even discussed yet, but probably before PS' release, but it won't be doen yet untill we can make some full-featured maps with it ourselves. Just one of those things... note the probably in that sentence ;)

Xris

Yea, I'm noticing it now ...  :P

What about my MacBryce question?

neth

Have you finally contacted Ben Sillis from PC gamer and can we count on that PS will be in PCG soon ?

LennardF1989

Quote from: Xris on April 24, 2008, 08:58:38 PM
Yea, I'm noticing it now ...  :P

What about my MacBryce question?
I believe he is staying somewhere in China/Japan/country somewhere in that direction.

Tidenburg

Open Question, where has good kebab vanished to? Frvge now seems like the upmost in the project the amount hes on here, has he kidnapped GK and locked him in his cellar?!

frvge

lol, kebab's just not active on the public forums.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Very sneaky frvge, but don't think I didn't notice you neglected my second quest. What have you done to him!!1oneone!!!!