Wouldn't a weekend night be a great time to play SCCT together?

Started by VenomousNinja, October 15, 2013, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomousNinja

Damn right it would.

As we're waiting for Project Stealth to be developed, let's have a weekly gaming session over skype conference call and play SCCT (and maybe other games if we get bored) and just generally fuck about in-game.

As you get more interested, post here with your skype name (or PM me it if you want) and I'll add you to the conference call group. Right now I'm thinking Saturday or Friday would be the most open night for me to play, but let's wait to find out what everyone is comfortable with.

Aj

NeoSuperior

No. When you asked, I tried logging in. It worked and I even saw a server online, so I guess they are not down (yet). This surprises me though, because I thought Ubi would take down the SCCT servers when blacklist was released, but maybe we will be lucky enough for them to stay online until the first PS gets released (if it does ever  ;D )
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: VenomousNinja on October 15, 2013, 05:19:37 PM
Damn right it would.

As we're waiting for Project Stealth to be developed, let's have a weekly gaming session over skype conference call and play SCCT (and maybe other games if we get bored) and just generally fuck about in-game.

As you get more interested, post here with your skype name (or PM me it if you want) and I'll add you to the conference call group. Right now I'm thinking Saturday or Friday would be the most open night for me to play, but let's wait to find out what everyone is comfortable with.

Never going to happen mate, already been tried 500 times, it was never succesful, let the shitty game die and RIP say your prayers etc. Move on :)

dYnAm1c

As far as I know there is an hamachi network for SCCT with much more players than the official online network, but I don't know how up to date that is.

Aj

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 10, 2013, 04:44:49 PM
No. When you asked, I tried logging in. It worked and I even saw a server online, so I guess they are not down (yet). This surprises me though, because I thought Ubi would take down the SCCT servers when blacklist was released, but maybe we will be lucky enough for them to stay online until the first PS gets released (if it does ever  ;D )
Well, the Raven Shield servers are still up too.  Although RvS probably has more players each week than SCCT.

Aj

And speaking of CT, I just found two different places on my PC where I have the installer for the CT beta.  Unfortunately I didn't find what I was looking for. (install files for Shadowrun)

RaDRoacH

After the release of Blacklist, nobody's playing CT... even on Tunngle...
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: RaDRoacH on December 12, 2013, 03:22:46 AM
After the release of Blacklist, nobody's playing CT... even on Tunngle...

Can you honestly blame them?

Spekkio

I was tempted to say yes, then I remembered how terrible it was playing trans-continental games, let alone trans-Atlantic games while I was on the East Coast.

200 ping from Cali? No thanks.