knooger

Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 30, 2011, 04:19:19 AM
Here's an idea:

We give you theme

You give us beta

LOL! YOU ARE MY HERO.

frvge

plus one month for mentioning beta. ha.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

ok this is getting kinda redonk, I mean something a theme needs to be made asap because In theory people are going to see a mediocre forum and on top of that just see the lack of any news and give up entirely, Please don't let this happen :L( !

Spy   ( ps Logo )  Merc

( sections )

Information
Public dicussion    ( green like the spy googles
Join Us

Presentation          ( like hte current orange font or something close to representing hte merc )

General /off topic

About our site   

Boom problem solved.. no need for some huge ass quantum physics hypothesis =/....... someone make it happen !

instead of White background .. Turn it black. GG.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

And just like that, nothing happened.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 01, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
ok this is getting kinda redonk, I mean something a theme needs to be made asap because In theory people are going to see a mediocre forum and on top of that just see the lack of any news and give up entirely, Please don't let this happen :L( !

Spy   ( ps Logo )  Merc

( sections )

Information
Join Us

Presentation          ( like hte current orange font or something close to representing hte merc )

General /off topic

About our site   

Boom problem solved.. no need for some huge ass quantum physics hypothesis =/....... someone make it happen !

Agent@ you are a complete idiot.

On the other hand:

Are we allowed to do any type of repositioning? Cause this is just so dry in a work process.

EDIT:

More.

Cronky

I'm a sucker for the color green. So I'm liking the colors at least so far.

It's be cool if on the first screen you could have the spy and merc on the border of the forum. With their backs to the edges of the actual forum content.

On the 2nd one... You should have the Merc go from no vision to MT vision when there are no new messages and then new replies. You know... because new messages mean that the topic is in motion... teehee  :-[
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Cronky on July 01, 2011, 05:54:28 PM
I'm a sucker for the color green. So I'm liking the colors at least so far.

It's be cool if on the first screen you could have the spy and merc on the border of the forum. With their backs to the edges of the actual forum content.

On the 2nd one... You should have the Merc go from no vision to MT vision when there are no new messages and then new replies. You know... because new messages mean that the topic is in motion... teehee  :-[

Working on it!

Good pun btw.

Farley4Fan

Is tigaer busy?  He's good at this stuff right?

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on July 01, 2011, 06:14:19 PM

If he wasn't busy, the forum would be already done.

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunlock on July 01, 2011, 04:20:18 PM

Spy   ( ps Logo )  Merc

( sections )

Information
Join Us

General /off topic

About our site   

Really Im an idiot for Proposing an a solution that is very simple and this the treament I get?

I dunno what kinda forum your trying to impress but my best bet would be gucci or some national swamp reserve of Save the Crocks .. I mean the crocodile skins gotta go =/

Cronky

Quote from: Farley4Fan on July 01, 2011, 06:14:19 PM

I see what you did there!

(and I like it)

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 01, 2011, 07:36:31 PM

Really Im an idiot for Proposing an a solution that is very simple and this the treament I get?

I dunno what kinda forum your trying to impress but my best bet would be gucci or some national swamp reserve of Save the Crocks .. I mean the crocodile skins gotta go =/

I don't know what this means, but I do know that I need it as my new sig.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

DreadStunLock

Spy   ( ps Logo )  Merc

( sections )

Information
Join Us

General /off topic

About our site   

Your a moron, because you think it's easy, creating a good theme isn't just a fucking pop and tad there, if you think it's that easy, get the hell on your shitty AutoCAD and make me a theme, till then shut up and stop putting pressure on like you think you know everything about web designs.

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunlock on July 01, 2011, 09:12:19 PM

Spy   ( ps Logo )  Merc

( sections )

Information
Join Us

General /off topic

About our site   

Your a moron, because you think it's easy, creating a good theme isn't just a fucking pop and tad there, if you think it's that easy, get the hell on your shitty AutoCAD and make me a theme, till then shut up and stop putting pressure on like you think you know everything about web designs.

of course it is easy, everyone is making it more complicated then it needs to be. Simplicity is the key to life and to the theme of this forum =)

Cronky EDIT:: (No need for a new post that says this)

On top of that why the fuck is it see through , also  A fence ? Are you kidding me ? , your more conveying the message of
stay the hell away from this forum , rather then letting them feel welcome :/ .

DreadStunLock

Then go ahead and do it, I give you 1 day to create the best simplest theme for this Forum.

Cronky

You guys stop it. I don't know what autocad has to do with anything, and I'm still not 100% sure what gucci has to do with the thread, but I don't want to read you two feel about each other. It just reminds me of how when you were little and you picked on the girl that you liked because, "being mean = I like you".

If you guys DO want to keep fighting, do so by trying to 1-up the other person's theme. ;)

(I got an explanation. Crocodile scales = the pattern on the first picture... Agent just blew my mind with how deep his quote went)  :o
-----------------------