Co-creating a new theme, part 1

Started by frvge, June 13, 2011, 01:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Quote from: seef. on July 13, 2011, 02:21:19 PM
ya cronky that caption of text was sort of a joke - see if anyone would click the download button  :D

hehe dread i remember you as i was copy pasting all the text  ;)

...couldn't sleep til I added couple things...and I still want to change some more things  :o.  Going to knock myself out now though, at least couple hours of sleep will be nice.  This is one of those times I miss blazin' up so I would just pass out  :'(

I actually really love the theme, but I am wondering how long till the Community forum is going to be installed? The one that Frvge made in screenshots or whatever. Would be nice if we could somehow keep both :)

frvge

That's the community section. I got that done for the features that I want to launch when the game launches, but in the meantime I've learned a lot of new stuff, so it'll probably get redone.

I think this layout is a good start. I won't be here in the next few weeks, but after that I think I can implement it in a few weekends.

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Another fine modern art master piece by the Man himself :Seefoo  xD /Cheerz xD!!!! yup yup yup :P, and who could forget, the awesome Ui's seefoo has made in the past xP , don't worry tigaer we still love you :D

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

puuusianka

"...By agreeing to our licence, you agree to let Apple cut off your lips and sew them to the butthole of another person and basically to anything we can imagine."

- Hym... I'm gonna click on... ''Deny".

AgentX_003

Quote from: puuusianka on July 14, 2011, 12:59:23 AM
"...By agreeing to our licence, you agree to let Apple cut off your lips and sew them to the butthole of another person and basically to anything we can imagine."

Did I miss something ? what in the blue hell are you babbling about o_o ?

Cronky

Did I mention how cool this proposed theme looks?

Let me quote it just in case anyone forgot.

Quote from: seef. on July 13, 2011, 02:21:19 PM

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 17, 2011, 04:30:21 AM
Quote from: puuusianka on July 14, 2011, 12:59:23 AM

Did I miss something ? what in the blue hell are you babbling about o_o ?

People who don't get south park references suck.

well done seef

tigaer

I'll be working on this more when I can, but just wanted to give you guys something since I've been so inactive lately.

I liked the idea of the user being able to choose if a spy or merc theme, or even both. The background I have right now is placeholder, I'll probably put some characters in the background and all that good stuff.

frvge

I already started with seefoo's, but that was only like 10 mins of work, and this one is a lot simpler to integrate while still being kick-ass.

We'll let the community decide :P
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on August 17, 2011, 11:58:05 PM
I already started with seefoo's, but that was only like 10 mins of work, and this one is a lot simpler to integrate while still being kick-ass.

We'll let the community decide :P

I think that calls for a new poll on the main site =)

Cronky

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

Quote from: Cronky on August 18, 2011, 12:06:49 AM
Frvge, I want both. :)
But there's already a 'Spy' and a 'Merc' version of tigaer's idea? =[

I'll have a look later. If the needed HTML is fairly the same, I can make it. Still might double the time needed I think.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: tigaer on August 17, 2011, 11:50:01 PM
I'll be working on this more when I can, but just wanted to give you guys something since I've been so inactive lately.

I liked the idea of the user being able to choose if a spy or merc theme, or even both. The background I have right now is placeholder, I'll probably put some characters in the background and all that good stuff.

Change the logo's near the Forum categories, they look like Half-life.

frvge

Its a capital lambda, yes. Half-life uses the lower-case Greek letter. Equals the sign of masculinity, as seen in obelisks and the 'male' sign and mimics the rough shape of... you guessed it... a penis. Mercs are bad-ass males.

Spies, with their latex rubber suits and acrobatics on the other hand... uh...