Our Kickstarter: discuss it here

Started by frvge, April 26, 2014, 02:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ayac

Quote from: frvge on May 21, 2014, 02:03:38 AM
Quote from: NeoSuperior on May 21, 2014, 12:20:52 AM
What is the funding goal (excluding stretch goals)?
90000 euros.
:o
Seems pretty low compared to other big titels. But i guess you're saving on advertising?Only 4 maps and the game machanic should also save a lot.

Now to the actual reason i came here: What about Lobbys/Matchmacking? Will we have something like dedicated servers we can rent at provider or host ourselvs? I fear that if we have MM like other games as CoD or even Blacklist, it will be a nightmare.

dYnAm1c

Quote from: Ayac on May 21, 2014, 12:01:55 PM
Quote from: frvge on May 21, 2014, 02:03:38 AM
Quote from: NeoSuperior on May 21, 2014, 12:20:52 AM
What is the funding goal (excluding stretch goals)?
90000 euros.
:o
Seems pretty low compared to other big titels. But i guess you're saving on advertising?Only 4 maps and the game machanic should also save a lot.

Now to the actual reason i came here: What about Lobbys/Matchmacking? Will we have something like dedicated servers we can rent at provider or host ourselvs? I fear that if we have MM like other games as CoD or even Blacklist, it will be a nightmare.

They already did a lot of stuff, thats probably why it's a bit lower. Also it's a hardcore game, I guess it will be a bit harder to get something like that funded.

frvge

Final countdown started (unless something weird happens!). It's only hours away.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

dYnAm1c

HYPE

I hope you are doing much advertising for the kickstarter, also on plattforms like reddit etc. in the games subreddit f.e.

Finrar

Good luck for the kickstarter campaign! I will definetly pledge this and share it on other forums  :)

dYnAm1c

Just realized that 90k is actually a quite high number. Right now the project needs at least ~3100$ per DAY to be successfull.
I think there is a lot of advertisement that has to be done to achieve this.

NeoSuperior

You should update the Steam Greenlight page as fast as possible! Same with IndieDB!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Quote from: dYnAm1c on May 22, 2014, 10:02:36 PM
Just realized that 90k is actually a quite high number. Right now the project needs at least ~3100$ per DAY to be successfull.
I think there is a lot of advertisement that has to be done to achieve this.
Correct.

NeoSuperior

wait a second... this is the first time i hear about "halucination gas"! So you did have some surprises left, huh?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

I just made calculations. IF, I repeat, IF excatly the 800 (rounded up) people who liked the facebook page donated and no one else, then everyone would have to donate 112,50 € to reach the funding goal... I hope the PR gears start spinning as soon as possible, because right now it's hard to find this game by google and we only have 1 month time.

Going by this the future should look bleak, but since it seems that you guys don't seem to worry about it at all it seems you have some hidden trick up your sleeve that we know nothing of as of yet. I think the most money will be probably flowing in around the beginning of June since then people mostly get their paychecks.

Well, let's hope for the best.

- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

We should spread the news to PC Gamer and other gaming websites...
Can you tell Lennard to post on reddit again?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 23, 2014, 07:24:33 AM
We should spread the news to PC Gamer and other gaming websites...
Can you tell Lennard to post on reddit again?

happened already:

http://www.reddit.com/r/stealthgames/comments/267cim/project_stealth_is_now_on_kickstarter/

- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Seems like this time it didn't attracted a lot of people like before, i managed to got this here http://multiplayer.it/notizie/132175-project-stealth-project-stealth-arriva-su-kickstarter.html?comment_page=1#comment_c3195295 , i updated the thread in the ubiforums http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/876484-Project-Stealth-Kickstarter-it-s-gonna-start-soon!?s=7666f9750ac6caf880427b15758aa060, and i contacted the owner of a FB page that has 50k fans, let's hope he will accept.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.