Increasing enforcement of the guidelines

Started by frvge, October 19, 2010, 12:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaNilla

Why is it that wherever Dread goes Pusianka follows? It's like they're the same person :P

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: VaNilla on December 31, 2011, 12:57:23 PM
Why is it that wherever Dread goes Pusianka follows? It's like they're the same person :P

Because I am an amazing person with the greatest personality and superior good looks? I don't know, people are automatically my bitches, and....well before you started to suck on Agent's dickie propaganda, you shared the same view.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on May 25, 2013, 09:15:41 AM
Quote from: VaNilla on December 31, 2011, 12:57:23 PM

Because I am an amazing person with the greatest personality and superior good looks? I don't know, people are automatically my bitches, and....well before you started to suck on Agent's dickie propaganda, you shared the same view.

DAT NECRO!

You want to turn this into another Dread vs Agent thread?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

VaNilla

Holy shit, that was two years in the making? :P

frvge

On-topic. Or actually... maybe I should lock it. Meh. Guess I'll just expect all of you not to needlessly necro stuff.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.