TFS_Jackie is a *insert female dog proper noun here*.

Started by Tidenburg, September 22, 2008, 11:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidenburg

And not only that. Her arguments are pathetic, she's even resorted to pointing out misuse of phrases to distract from the real subject. Go to the SCC forums and check it out ^_^,
I was going to post that there but I get the feeling i'd be banned.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

frvge

The sad thing is that since Knot3D is Dutch, he might misunderstand some of the ways that Jackie thinks. I can see where she comes from (Texas, d'oh), but you have a better point.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

neth

Ive read all these posts and I have to say Jackie is one of these people who don't want to discuss a matter and get to any reasonable conclusion. She just wants to constantly demonstrate her superiority and prove that everyone who has different opinion is simply stupid.

VaNilla

I read it through a proxy and it just makes me feel bad for humanity that we have people as retarded as her able to get away with everything, she has no legs to stand on.

Gawain

well she's this type of emancipist insignificant i-studied-comms-and-writing type of moron who doesn't know shit about anything but considers herself to be very educated because she can pick words apart (wow, how skilled!!) and spend a lifetime on this forum instead of actually playing mp...

AgentX_003

Quote from: Rambo on September 24, 2008, 10:07:00 AM
well she's this type of emancipist insignificant i-studied-comms-and-writing type of moron who doesn't know shit about anything but considers herself to be very educated because she can pick words apart (wow, how skilled!!) and spend a lifetime on this forum instead of actually playing mp...

LoL speaking of which , i did call her out on that and heres the results LoL :

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3651075192/m/7891089186

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

I think your reply is kinda stupid. She wins this one on argument.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

I think so. She would have locked it by now and the user title is gone. ^_^

LennardF1989

Quote from: Spekkio on September 25, 2008, 12:16:28 AM
Wasn't she fired anyway?  ???
Wasn't Rhoulette fired, or was Jackie the one that got fired and Rhoulette the one that left?

Rhoulette was actually one of those who didn't abuse her powers IMO.

Westfall

Holy shit...Jackie isn't a mod anymore?!?!?!? Who the fuck do I have to talk to so I can get my account back?

Vega

Quote from: Westfall on September 25, 2008, 03:11:27 AM
Holy shit...Jackie isn't a mod anymore?!?!?!? Who the fuck do I have to talk to so I can get my account back?

They lifted my ban monthsssss ago ^_^