Merc Jumping. Yes? No?

Started by Cronky, December 21, 2011, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Jumping is essential to the Merc gameplay?

Yes
No
Vega Sucks
^^^(Did I do that right?)

Spekkio

QuoteBecause if its good player vs good player, then beserk will not be used anyway.
Why not? Using berserk --> jump ---> berserk --> jump repeatedly essentially makes you immune to being grabbed if the spies try to double team you.

Also, while you claim the bullcharge is useless, it's one of the most used moves in the game.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

This thing never worked and I mean bullcharge and jump immune thing. If you played against cooping spies you either got finally to the wall or you bullcharged one of the spies and got grabbed. So it wasn't that simple, maybe against noobs(not that I am a pro but it simply didn't work so good)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

NeoSuperior

Quote from: Spekkio on January 11, 2012, 03:51:56 PM
QuoteBecause if its good player vs good player, then beserk will not be used anyway.
Why not? Using berserk --> jump ---> berserk --> jump repeatedly essentially makes you immune to being grabbed if the spies try to double team you.

Also, while you claim the bullcharge is useless, it's one of the most used moves in the game.

i ment beserk WITHOUT jump immunity, as it is planned for project stealth!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin