Just noticed this...

Started by Cronky, April 24, 2012, 11:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

Well I honestly didn't follow Borderlands until about the time of its release. My lobby design with that logo goes all the way back to December 11th, and that's just when I posted it.

Pusianka

Modified hacking time? Hah busted I found out sth new. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

knooger

I like when I can see clock in lobby, would be nice if near Ping we would have Packetloss meter. Will be models in background animated ? Like turning around or so ?
Servername should be also displayed somewhere and we should have access to server browser without leaving a lobby.

/Offtopic
I think players should be able to manage their clan tag without affecting nickname or so.

frvge

Uh guys, this is not the lobby layout. It's a design that's like at least 2 years old.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

Quote from: frvge on May 06, 2012, 10:40:22 PM
Uh guys, this is not the lobby layout. It's a design that's like at least 2 years old.

BUT IT'S AN AWESOME DESIGN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

Current, actually implemented version, is way betterderder.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

tigaer

Quote from: frvge on May 06, 2012, 11:46:59 PM
Current, actually implemented version, is way betterderder.

Indeed my good sir. ;)

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

SheikTheGeek

I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

Farley4Fan

Process from GEARS 1!!!  <3 Tigaer...  Cool lobby.

nubishdubishbone

Quote from: Pusianka on May 06, 2012, 11:38:59 PM
Quote from: frvge on May 06, 2012, 10:40:22 PM

BUT IT'S AN AWESOME DESIGN!

QFT, amazing work.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"