Blacklist's SvM is full of bugs... garbage!

Started by RaDRoacH, October 29, 2013, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Would appreciate if you could add a *sarcasm* to the title. Thanks :P
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Meister_Neo on October 29, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
Just one word with four letters: LOLz
Yeah i LOL'd too when happened to a team mate, but when happens to you it's not fun, it's a nightmare. And after that i truly realized that I threw 80 € inside the water of the toilet.

Quote from: frvge on October 30, 2013, 12:37:41 AM
Would appreciate if you could add a *sarcasm* to the title. Thanks :P

Oh come on... i like to make surprises :D

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

frvge

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

The most important thing of this topic is the video...
Also they released three patches and if they will release a fourth one (if they will... everybody knows ubisoft's mondus operandi) i don't think that it will definitively fix all the problems.

RaDRoacH

RaDRoacH

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on November 30, 2013, 03:26:28 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on November 29, 2013, 08:50:31 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on November 29, 2013, 06:09:38 PM
"A AAA"...
Yeah with the "a" it sounds italian.
::)

Piss on you, I go back to Italia then.
:O...
BTW my english isn't really good, but a AAA (Triple A) game is correct for me... I don't see anything wrong.

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: RaDRoacH on November 30, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
"A AAA"...

BTW my english isn't really good, but a AAA (Triple A) game is correct for me... I don't see anything wrong.

Words that begin with a letter, A, E, I, O and U have to begin with An. Like an apple or an orange, or an edge, or an incision or when you say an upper height or whatever.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 06, 2013, 01:36:31 AM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on November 30, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
"A AAA"...

Words that begin with a letter, A, E, I, O and U have to begin with An. Like an apple or an orange, or an edge, or an incision or when you say an upper height or whatever.

That applies to the pronunciation though and not to the spelling. Sometimes even when using A, E, I, O and U as the first letter you still have to write "a", example: "There is a unit of mercs attacking the spies".

- Mike Godwin