Mr.Mics Map pack 5 ?

Started by AgentX_003, June 14, 2011, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Heyy guys , do any of you have a separate mirror for it other than rapid share ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Seems working to me.

Oh and:

"gay piece of unbalanced piece of shit released By Malent, due to pressures of Kingwebs.. and the maps arent even complete / or balanced"

What happened to that?

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 14, 2011, 08:25:54 PM
Seems working to me.

Oh and:

"gay piece of unbalanced piece of shit released By Malent, due to pressures of Kingwebs.. and the maps arent even complete / or balanced"

What happened to that?

I still feel the same and Mr.mics map pack 5 is complete and polished. enough said.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Spark Mandriller

So when are we gonna start temp banning Dread? Just deleting his posts obviously isn't getting the message across to him, we're gonna need to step it up somehow.

Cronky

Frvge will have to be questioned for that. ;)

@Agent

Do you want it uploaded anywhere specific? Cause that's easily possible.

EDIT::
Not sure if it was okay to do so, and I'll remove it if told to by Mr.Mic, but here is MORE.

http://www.multiupload.com/XE0TL2XZOP
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

ShadowX

Community Map Pack =/= Mr. Mic's Map Pack. Haven't checked lately but what's so wrong about rapidshare anyway? The setup file ain't that big either that it would really take long to download it even if you wouldn't get a full bandwidth.