Previous topic - Next topic

Cyntrox

This is death metal.

Well, almost

MR.Mic

Quote from: Cyntrox on July 26, 2008, 10:49:21 PM
This is death metal.

Well, almost
When I think of Death Metal with no word modifiers, I think of traditional death metal bands like Morbid Angel.

Bands like Job for a Cowboy, The Red Chord, As Blood Runs Black, and All Shall Perish really fall under the subgenre of Deathcore.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Cyntrox

Hmph, notice the invisible writing. I just found the video funny :P

I <3 U

Jesus christ, talk about taking my posts fucking seriously:

[20:12] FR33M4N: nope
[20:13] AgentX_003: yup , just the way you go on soo long.. now i understand when ppl say, ya a joke is funny but when you carry on to long , sumtimes you make a joke.. and sometimes ya don't know when to end the punchline.. so that indicates that ur young
[20:13] FR33M4N: when have i done this..
[20:13] FR33M4N: that has absolutely no relevance
[20:13] AgentX_003: k imma disect your thread
[20:13] AgentX_003: and show ya
[20:13] FR33M4N: to the argument in hand.
[20:14] FR33M4N: i had to finish the story..
[20:14] AgentX_003: since you your so blind to see
[20:14] FR33M4N: that wasnt a punchline joke numbnuts..
[20:14] FR33M4N: you think there was a punchline in that post
[20:14] FR33M4N: ?
[20:14] FR33M4N: god you're thick
[20:14] FR33M4N: it was a story, not a one liner.
[20:15] AgentX_003: Background:
Sam and Lambert are doing there weekly grocery shop in the supermarket. Unfortunately the supermarket is busy, so there alot of hustle, people are pushing pasts each other. Sam is in the vegetable section, looking for his all important nutritious vegetables, while Lambert is deciding which pack of strawberries to buy for his strawberry cheesecake which he will later serve at his annual family barbeque. Among the hustle and bustle Lambert rushes past Sam, leaving his hand trailing behind which unfortunately colides with Sams manly chest. Without wanting to cause a scene, Sam begrudgingly picks up all of the strawberries and puts them in the crate. Sam missed one of the strawberries.

Lambert: Sorry, you've missed one.
Sam: Ah yeh, No point saving one and not the other.
Lambert: Be quick, someone might step on it.

*Someone partially crushes the strawberry.

Lambert: God damnit Fisher!! We can't afford to let it bruise, quick get in there fisher and stabalise it.
Sam: Fisher?! Lambert?!
Lambert: My god Fisher, what the hell are you doing here? Get the hell out of here! - funny , fits the sc satire.
[20:15] AgentX_003: *Sam becomes forceful

Sam: First some questions. Who did you buy the strawberries for?! What do you intend to use the strawberries for?! Who was your supplier?!
Lambert: I....I'm having a family barbeque. I'm putting them in my homemade cheescake, and i've just got them infront of you damnit.
Sam: Ok, now we've got that one sorted, fancy a coffee.  - ruins it because no one says fancy .
[20:16] FR33M4N: rofl :/..
[20:16] FR33M4N: yeh they do
[20:16] FR33M4N: and its not a punchline joke?
[20:16] AgentX_003:
*Sam & Lambert walk to there nearest Fourbucks.

Lambert: God damnit, why the fuck is fourbucks always so busy?! You'll have to infiltrate through the ventilation system Sam.
Sam: Next time, you're going on the mission and I'm coming up with the crazy plan . - 
[20:16] AgentX_003: fits the sc satire
[20:16] AgentX_003: once again
[20:16] FR33M4N: I didn't realise, you were such a fucking critic....
[20:17] AgentX_003: Sam: Yeh you saw me pick up those strawberries? Pretty fucking pwnage huh?
Lambert: Well I'm not so sure. With great power comes great responsibility.
Sam: Where are we?
Lambert: Jerusalum.
Sam: So this is where all the Peace and love comes from. How did i get hear.
Lambert: Why dont you know yourself.
Sam: Since my accident I can't make new memories.
Lambert: Your accident, why what happened.
Sam: Well when you told me my daughter died, i got all emo and went through a deathmetal stage, real mid life crysis, anyway i was headbanging to some slipknot, when i slipped and faceplanted the pavement, now i have no from after the accident. I have to take loads of pictures and notes to remind myself of what im supposed to be doing everyday. I wan't to find that SOB who killed my daughter.
Lambert: Funny you should say that. I'm working on a case atm which could be linked to your daughters death, where not sure what the case is yet or who is involved, what actually happened, when it happened or even if its happened, but we are sure its linked to her death.
Sam: OMG rly?  -  doesn't because no operative would say pwnage  .
[20:17] AgentX_003: and the internet slang
[20:17] AgentX_003: of Omg Rly  ?
[20:17] FR33M4N: DUDE
[20:17] FR33M4N: I DONT WRITE NOVELS!
[20:17] FR33M4N: IT WAS A JOKE
[20:17] FR33M4N: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
[20:18] AgentX_003: im just showing you were you did good
[20:18] AgentX_003: and where you were weak
[20:18] AgentX_003: as in gone to fair thus ruins the joke.
[20:18] FR33M4N: IM NOT JK THE FUCK ROWLING
[20:18] AgentX_003: a punchline is the ending of a joke. 
[20:18] FR33M4N: i had to finish the story..
[20:18] FR33M4N: no its not..
[20:18] FR33M4N: not always.
[20:18] AgentX_003: or a short sentence that makes the joke funny =) .
[20:19] FR33M4N: doesnt have to be short
[20:19] FR33M4N: stop talking out of your arsehole.

Neverdown

Lol QQ guys.

@ ConViction. It might actually be good. I liked Double Agent's SP gameplay. I don't like the "real" sneaking missions but the timed missions in the guy's base were good. If Ubi takes the time for the game, it might be good in the end. I forgot, which office is in charge of the game and which SC game did that office make before?

I <3 U

Quote from: Neverdown on July 27, 2008, 10:20:43 PM
Lol QQ guys.

@ ConViction. It might actually be good. I liked Double Agent's SP gameplay. I don't like the "real" sneaking missions but the timed missions in the guy's base were good. If Ubi takes the time for the game, it might be good in the end. I forgot, which office is in charge of the game and which SC game did that office make before?

I HATED those repetitive missions in the base. it really annoyed me. They were really boring.

Tidenburg

Wow, agent made no sense. The last part wasn't supposed to be a punchline at all. He doesn't understand what a punchline is if he thinks EVERY joke has to end in one...

Gawain

freeman/agent stop the spam. neither of you is really funny or wise...

Daybreak

Luckily I'm both, and I agree with Rambo.

Now see. That's comedy.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Daybreak on July 28, 2008, 06:38:00 AM
Luckily I'm both, and I agree with Rambo.

Now see. That's comedy.

K im not spamming anything , i left the conversation where it belonged .. in xfire, and freeman just spazzed so don't be pointing the blame  at me.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

SCDuRiN

Quote from: Neverdown on July 27, 2008, 10:20:43 PM
I forgot, which office is in charge of the game and which SC game did that office make before?

If you mean which UBI Studio then I think it is UBI Montreal who are developing SplinterCell: Conviction. UBI Montreal also developed SplinterCell 1 and Chaos Theory.

LennardF1989

Ubisoft Montreal also did all the Versus games till now (PT/CT/DA), I guess they didn't trust Shanghai with that (if they ever trust them again).

Gawain

afaik the versus modes were done in france by another studio...

I <3 U

Quote from: Rambo on July 30, 2008, 04:02:06 PM
afaik the versus modes were done in france by another studio...

Yeh i thought so too, thats why in the english version on a hack panel on aqua in pirates its says "lumiere" instead of lights, or something.