Main Menu

Religions

Started by frvge, September 28, 2008, 02:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I turned Pastafarian a few days ago. See http://www.venganza.org/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gospel_of_the_Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.

O, and if things really turn messy in this thread: I dont give a shit. Any action will be taken with respect to the placement of the sun, stars and intercontinental pirate ships.

Arrr!!!!
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

neth

What kind of religious people are these if they hate everything that moves.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Hmmm i think i don't know.

frvge

neth, I dont see where your comment comes from. We dont hate anything.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gawain

awesome religion  ;D
now im hungry again...

Bionic-Blob

you joined a bit late like. Talk like a pirate day was a week ago v_v

frvge

Bionic-Blob

oh well, i think i'll stay spagnostic

neth

Quote from: frvge on September 28, 2008, 02:51:13 PM
neth, I dont see where your comment comes from. We dont hate anything.

I'm talking about these guys:
QuoteWestboro Baptist Church is best known for picketing funeral processions of soldiers killed in the Iraq War, but they hate everyone who doesnââ,¬â,,¢t share their literal interpretation of the Bible.

Savior20061

Religion is good for promoting happiness and a sense of purpose in an often dark world. Problem is, religions tend to polarize the already divisive lines between cultural groups, as some people cannot accept that NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES IN THE SAME THINGS AS THEM, AND "THEIR" RELIGION OR INTERPRETATION MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT.
I hope the real god is the Indian one. Brahma. Just so I can see that look on the Westboro Baptist Church's face.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

frvge

The Flying Spaghetti Monster would be cooler. RAmen.

Farley4Fan

I'm Christian.  Why do I find so many atheists online?  It's so odd.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Because being Christian while every one else is too would be pointless?

Tidenburg

Papaskull, the reason for that would be because, excluding America, most other English speaking countries have large amounts of atheists. I think it's something like only 15% of people in the UK regularly visit a church.

Bionic-Blob

i doubt it's even that many