Minor detail ?

Started by AgentX_003, October 02, 2008, 12:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Not that its super important , but will you be able to see the Mercs feet when he walks :P ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I don't think you should be able to. In UT3 you don't have this, and it'd be useless.
Also, it'd take some FPS away, and that's bad.

Vega

Gawain

ChickenSkin

Stop making pointless threads.

Westfall

Tidenburg

I like being able to see my characters legs. It makes it look like im not floating across the room.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Westfall on October 02, 2008, 04:02:34 PM
Quote from: ChickenSkin on October 02, 2008, 02:53:24 PM
Stop making pointless threads.
Start making good ones.
Stop making topics at all, all of your latest topics are eather:
- Stupid
- Pointless
- Stating the obvious
- A rant

Unless you know something undiscussed and something where above rule doesn't apply on, consider posting, else, keep it to yourself.

And just to answer your "topic" now:
Perhaps.

@Liquid: Something only takes FPS (if at all) if it's visible on screen (thus rendered). If you are looking forward and not seeing feet on the screen, they are not rendered and thus not affecting FPS. Your statement is incorrect.

---
And now to make your topic off-topic again:
I was reading this topic and THE WHOLE TOPIC! LOLZ

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: LennardF1989 on October 02, 2008, 08:05:04 PM
@Liquid: Something only takes FPS (if at all) if it's visible on screen (thus rendered). If you are looking forward and not seeing feet on the screen, they are not rendered and thus not affecting FPS. Your statement is incorrect.

My statement IS correct when the above requirements are met.
Also, even if you're not seeing your legs, they still have to calculate the 'phase' of the animation they're in, taking a little CPU power away.

^If i r no rite lemme no so i can haz cheezburger.

Gawain

Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on October 02, 2008, 08:39:06 PM
Also, even if you're not seeing your legs, they still have to calculate the 'phase' of the animation they're in, taking a little CPU power away.
doesn't this have to happen for the spy-side anyways? why not make it random (if it isn't already)?

LennardF1989

Quote from: Rambo on October 04, 2008, 06:39:20 PM
Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on October 02, 2008, 08:39:06 PM
doesn't this have to happen for the spy-side anyways? why not make it random (if it isn't already)?
Don't worry, this statement is wrong as well, I just didn't bother to say it.

Roberto1223

Quote from: AgentX_003 on October 02, 2008, 12:52:39 AM

Not that its super important , but will you be able to see the Mercs feet when he walks :P ?

i wouldnt mind being able to look down and see a big bulge in between my legs, and to turn around and get a glimpse of my ass

frvge

Quote]i wouldnt mind being able to look down and see a big bulge in between my legs
Your ultimate real-life wish coming true is always nice, right? :P j/k
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.