maybe its possible, since theres no hurry in the making of this mod

Started by Roberto1223, October 29, 2008, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto1223

i was thinking, since this is gonna take a while to be released, and u guys only have one map; wouldnt it be cool if spies had the coop moves from SCCT COOP mode, and if spies could swim and dive.

lets suppose u guys have a map were theres like a submarine being built in some dock or something or whatever, wouldnt it be cool if spies could escape by diving into water?

oh and btw since ur map is a lake house i think it be cool to implement that in the part where theres a boat inside the house.

and if u guys think mercs should be able to swim too for balancing issues (which i dont think would be necessary) well i guess you could make  the mercs very sucky at swiming or something..

i think its a good idea because its not contraversial, its just something that hadnt been taken advantage of before.

LennardF1989

Although I like the swimming idea, it's not very suitable for Lakehouse, as there is only little water. Unless Zedblade is prepared to add another layer to his level (underwater that is).

I do think the title is a bit, well, offending. You pronounce it as if we are doing no shit.

EDIT:
Who said we have only one map ;D

Roberto1223

lol sorry didnt mean to offend you, that is exactly why i posted the thread asking about the deadline for the contest :S.

my bad...

anyway, im glad u liked my idea  ;D

oh and underwater ledge grab (like in SCDA) wouldnt hurt either  8)

VaNilla

I'd like some small swimming stealth elements in some maps, would be cool.

Roberto1223

Quote from: LennardF1989 on October 29, 2008, 09:45:40 PM
Although I like the swimming idea, it's not very suitable for Lakehouse, as there is only little water.
EDIT:
Who said we have only one map ;D

dont u think a lakehouse should have a lake?  ;D

frvge

It has a lake, stretching from the water where the boats float, to the mountain with that nice lensflare. ;)
It's pretty big.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: frvge on November 03, 2008, 11:12:03 PM
It has a lake, stretching from the water where the boats float, to the mountain with that nice lensflare. ;)
It's pretty big.
(Un)fortunately, you can only see it through some windows and not physically touch it, muahahaha.

Noclip cheat anyone :P?

Kodadog

I like the idea, especially if there is some kind of tunnel that comes up and out of the body of water. The spies could escape using the water, climb up (or any other way) the tunnel and go through a gate that maybe only opens one way?

Gawain

could be nice if spies can dive from one boat box to another.
but in general i think adding diving/swimming to the gameplay is pretty stupid in most cases and not worth the animation effort.

Blank Man

I too was thinking, and I decided you must stop posting your ideas :-X. They are only distracting from what good PS has left since there are plenty of other shitheads like you with these ideas.

Roberto1223

Quote from: Blank Man on November 04, 2008, 03:19:08 AM
I too was thinking, and I decided you must stop posting your ideas :-X. They are only distracting from what good PS has left since there are plenty of other shitheads like you with these ideas.

got any good ideas? propose one!

ur so stupid that the only thing you do is criticize in hope to mask ur below-normal IQ, (which isnt working by the way).

so start being productive in this forum and in ur life lol.

Gawain

VaNilla

It's not a stupid idea at all, the submarine isn't exactly suitable but small swimming elements would definitely work well, and I don't see what makes him counter productive, at least he didn't say lets take equipment away each round, now THAT'S stupid.

Gawain

it may be a bad solution, but pointing out imbalances in the eq system certainly doesn't classify as "stupid".