Fuck, yes! Ban him forever!
16 (50%)
Fuck, yes! Ban him for some time!
3 (9.4%)
Hell, no! He's such a good guy!
13 (40.6%)

Total Members Voted: 23

frvge

So are you the same guy as kodadog? If not, make a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "PS FTW". O, and it has to be a printed out MS Paint thing with bright pink text on a green background with blue flowers. Just make something nice.

I really dont want to use my leet-SQL skills... in normal language: I can see how many times which people have voted. I'd hate to do that, but I can. Forgery of polls by faked accounts is a big no-no.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Hey, you're the Big Huge Admin here. Ignore the poll, do what you consider right :P
[that's a totally lame post lmao]

frvge

I'm big and huge in certain areas, yes, but I hate people who misuse their powahs1!!1!1one.
And I pretend I have a sense of humor.  ;D
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Even though the poll is abused by fake votes, there are still more people voting for a ban than a stay.

Spekkio

Bannings should not be left up to a community poll. If you have an issue with someone, discuss it with him and the site moderator, and make a decision accordingly. The peanut gallery doesn't have a say in it.

Westfall

Actually, by making a poll...other can chime in about the topic of the person this way everyone gets a say. As to if the admin wants it upheld is to his own findings/likings.

Well, as i said, It's up for frvge to decide.
I also think that jgl = blank

LennardF1989

Quote from: JustGotLold on October 31, 2008, 10:17:24 AM
It's odd how you seem so confident, Inferno, and the tide suddenly turns.

And fvrge, IP scan all you want. Kodadog and Blank Man are not one.
I think you just signed your death note Blank Man, you actually made 5 accounts yesterday just to vote and post with the last one. That's considered account spam.

Oh, and did you know I know you already made another 3 today?

Which makes a total of 8 account, which is 8 votes, we'll add the number of you're other accounts as well (around 3), which means its now:
12 votes to ban against 2 not to ban you.

LOL PWNT
Anyway, I think he should be banned only from posting, if that's possible.
Having him read stuff is of no harm imo

frvge