Main Menu

Smurfing ?

Started by AgentX_003, October 30, 2008, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

I know  why people do it.. but i feel so many people use smurfing for the wrong reasons

like to say Ha i pwned you..(which i find faggatory with certain Clan videos... and Cowardly)   and  i know my sig says down with smurfing , but i feel this

if im gunna play against you.. Ill use my real name and dominate you , but if i don't wanna be

bothered by anyone.. expecting 100 percent out of me all the time , i use one odd different name, but then again i feel also in the same sense , ya win , win , ya loose , ya loose . So why the fuck does every do it now.  Whatever happend to originality, of one user being who they are . ?

whats your use for smurfing ? ..

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I have 3 different names that i use. All of them used officially at some point.
:P

element54

so i can join your server and fuck with you and you won't know it is me.  ;D

Westfall

I smurf because I get kicked a lot.
I smurf because I play solo a lot.
I smurf because sometimes I'm bored.

Gawain

there's nothing wrong about smurfing, it's just that in ct usually 95% of the players online are using smurf accounts which should be rather 50% imo.

LennardF1989

I'll think it's possible to implement some kind of profile system, like, you have only 1 gamespy account but your profile determines who you are. That way, people can smurf without making millions of gamespy accounts just because they want to play under a different name.

No, other player won't be able to see which GameSpy username is being used ;) Besides the devs that is ;D

Gui Brazil

Oh cmon, funny nicknames are great!

LennardF1989

Quote from: Gui Brazil on October 31, 2008, 03:45:55 PM

QuoteBesides the devs that is ;D
;D, so you can enjoy the funny GameSpy accounts :P

Ion.67

Quote from: Gui Brazil on October 31, 2008, 03:45:55 PM

I smurfed your mom in bed last night. She thought I was Barack. Little did she know...

agentsmybitch

You gotta be kidding ...I smurf  usaully it' s just to sperate myself from a noob I was helping learn the game and thought they found a partner for life.  Id rather smurf than hurt their feelings when I get a chance to play with some of the guys I enjoy playin. 
        But this post reminds me of another hypocritical guy I met on scct  This Canadian guy..... decent player ....been playing along time.... loves to bitch about smurfs and has elected himself the moral majority leader of scct ,but yet he himself cant conduct himself with respect for others or common courtesy. EXAMPLE; scct   Game over.... teams swap..... 3 guys rdy up....... one  guy dissapears not offline ....oh no that would be to easy .....no he just sits in the room keeping everone else from playing till he gets thru rubbing one out or servicing his mom or whatever he does. Mind you..... had he mentioned he needed to go to the fridge or go on vacation. Most of the room would be a little understanding but that would require showing some respect on the canadians part. He thinks the community owes him something.......NEWSFLASH : We dont OWE YOU $@#*   another thing (if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks) WE WILL CALL ur PUNKA$$ out on it !  also   Respect is given when it is earned or returned.    Thats my two pence worth   G DAY   

frvge

You do have quite some points on which I agree with XD
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Yeah, especially the vacation part.

Innocent-US

Yeah, about 100 at max, but they do.
CT's great. PS'll be awesome.

agentsmybitch

someone save the trouble of digging around ..do we have a eta on project stealth or beta whats the scoop?