Main Menu

Smurfing ?

Started by AgentX_003, October 30, 2008, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

End of Phase 4 of MSUC which is Q4 2009. That doesn't mean it'll be the final version then, because MSUC is just a nice side-project.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Quote from: agentsmybitch on November 14, 2008, 10:49:03 AM
You gotta be kidding ...I smurf  usaully it' s just to sperate myself from a noob I was helping learn the game and thought they found a partner for life.  Id rather smurf than hurt their feelings when I get a chance to play with some of the guys I enjoy playin. 
        But this post reminds me of another hypocritical guy I met on scct  This Canadian guy..... decent player ....been playing along time.... loves to bitch about smurfs and has elected himself the moral majority leader of scct ,but yet he himself cant conduct himself with respect for others or common courtesy. EXAMPLE; scct   Game over.... teams swap..... 3 guys rdy up....... one  guy dissapears not offline ....oh no that would be to easy .....no he just sits in the room keeping everone else from playing till he gets thru rubbing one out or servicing his mom or whatever he does. Mind you..... had he mentioned he needed to go to the fridge or go on vacation. Most of the room would be a little understanding but that would require showing some respect on the canadians part. He thinks the community owes him something.......NEWSFLASH : We dont OWE YOU $@#*   another thing (if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks) WE WILL CALL ur PUNKA$$ out on it !  also   Respect is given when it is earned or returned.    Thats my two pence worth   G DAY   

well then your an idiot, and if your a true  pro then ud have no prob reppin ur name whatever the case it maybe, having 50 other names , just say ha i pwned you  is what my gripe is about smurfing..

if someone is gunna own.. don't make videos showing ur someone else..

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gui Brazil

Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 15, 2008, 05:11:41 PM
Quote from: agentsmybitch on November 14, 2008, 10:49:03 AM
You gotta be kidding ...I smurf  usaully it' s just to sperate myself from a noob I was helping learn the game and thought they found a partner for life.  Id rather smurf than hurt their feelings when I get a chance to play with some of the guys I enjoy playin. 
        But this post reminds me of another hypocritical guy I met on scct  This Canadian guy..... decent player ....been playing along time.... loves to bitch about smurfs and has elected himself the moral majority leader of scct ,but yet he himself cant conduct himself with respect for others or common courtesy. EXAMPLE; scct   Game over.... teams swap..... 3 guys rdy up....... one  guy dissapears not offline ....oh no that would be to easy .....no he just sits in the room keeping everone else from playing till he gets thru rubbing one out or servicing his mom or whatever he does. Mind you..... had he mentioned he needed to go to the fridge or go on vacation. Most of the room would be a little understanding but that would require showing some respect on the canadians part. He thinks the community owes him something.......NEWSFLASH : We dont OWE YOU $@#*   another thing (if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks) WE WILL CALL ur PUNKA$$ out on it !  also   Respect is given when it is earned or returned.    Thats my two pence worth   G DAY   

well then your an idiot, and if your a true  pro then ud have no prob reppin ur name whatever the case it maybe, having 50 other names , just say ha i pwned you  is what my gripe is about smurfing..

if someone is gunna own.. don't make videos showing ur someone else..

Even if he's under a different account, he does have quite a shitload of points, agent.

agentsmybitch

First of all I never said I was a pro and I dont have 50 other names I have 3 ......I like to refer to myself as a student of the game. I luv the concept of 2 indivduals vs 2 others. The game dynamics are constantly changeing due to the fact that every partner has different strenghts and weaknesses. but I know Im preaching to the choir on this, so I want elaborate.
     Secondly my self worth is not fact dependent on whether I win every time I play or not or my "REP". (I have  a Family, bank accounts ,the fact that Im american and my job that I can gauge that by)  I do not strive to have everyone online know my name. Even though more than a few do ....it simply comes from being there and doing that...... alot.  I have never have had a problem with anyone beating me fair and square and never will. I could care less what name they use.  I am ,and have always been a competitor in the real world and that personality translates into the gaming I participate in.  I have a far bigger issue with someone who religiously uses hax and their one name only. Then someone who smurfs and plays straight up. 
          And AGENT, before you try to go on one of your rants accussing me of accussing you of hacking. I did not call you out.  ;D

Thats My opinon .....doesnt have to be yours........ &  your mileage may vary    G'Day     

agentsmybitch

And Yes I took the higher ground..... Im not going to address your "IDIOT"reference . However I will address the video reference "stay out of your moms closet ...it's the only video We ever made  and I refuse to do it again"

Nosis

Hey this guy's pretty cool.

hi5 dude.

frvge

While it's an entertaining read, please take serious personal vendetta's to PM. Unless it's hilarious, of course.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

hi nosis.
sorry about th lk4d screwed up round.m,<3 u.

AgentX_003

Quote from: agentsmybitch on November 15, 2008, 11:13:12 PM
   Secondly my self worth is not fact dependent on whether I win every time I play or not or my "REP". (I have  a Family, bank accounts ,the fact that Im american and my job that I can gauge that by)  I do 'Day     

if you have a family as you say, and not trying to call me out then why do you have your forum account as that im ur bitch, Im not so fuck off and die.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Agent is MY bitch  ;D <3.

k temporarily locked. lolz

Roberto1223

meh i almost never smurf, i only do it to annoy people who ban me or to annoy people when im bored.. but i almost never do it and i also dont care if people do it...

its funny cause agent always whines about people smurfing and he smurfs all the time...

u guys wanna smurf when u think u arent gonna play well, but u still brag the same when u win or lose while smurfing, and then ur always trying to figure out who's who when ur playing as smurfs against other smurfs just so u can say "ha i beat u haha!"

so i think its pretty lame that hypocrites whine about this.

its like when u search AXXO on mininova.org and then u see some new dude called KLAXXON and then u see AXXO bashig KLAXXON for using such a similar name just for more hits, but then again, AXXO is a fucking pirate so he dosent have the right to whine..

if u know what im talking about cool if u dont nvm.
lol

Roberto1223

oh and "agentsmybitch" is right, agent does take this too seriously

it is a video game agent, a video game!

and it does get annoying when he bails out after each round, its just as annoying as when noobs leave games when they feel they are losing. so thats very lame on ur part agent (to make people wait)

and um whoever this guy is (agentsmybitch) i give him a round of applause.

and to agent i say man let some sun rays hit ur skin lol...

I <3 U

Quote from: Roberto1223 on November 25, 2008, 08:59:16 AM
and to agent i say man let some sun rays hit ur skin lol...

lal.

Nosis

smurfing is awesome and if you disagree i will smurf you until you quit playing ct.

MR.Mic

Quote from: Nosis on November 27, 2008, 06:15:44 AM
smurfing is awesome and if you disagree i will smurf you until you quit playing ct.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]