Main Menu

PSP Topic

Started by LennardF1989, January 18, 2009, 10:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

So, let's talk about the PC.

I own one for like 3 years now (Phat one yes... it owns all the newer ones which feel like crap - like you can break it in two very easy) and played quite an amount of games.

It's been flashed so it can run homebrew (and commercial games, but you didn't hear that from me ::)).

My latest game (today actually) is Tom Clancy's EndWar and it's like an Advance Wars clone, although, still quite fun to play and it's more "advanced" (how ironic).

So, any other games I could try? I'm not saying which I played already to get the discussion started :)

BTW. Latest M33 update + FastMSMod + 1.5 kernel addon roxors!!!

Farley4Fan

MGS Portable Ops.  My first metal gear solid game and it was freaking awesome.  Better than the splinter cell essentials game for psp.  That was also fun though.

Recommendations:
MGS:PO
SC:Essentials
God of War: Chains of Olympus
That new resistance game comes out soon.

all i can think of

LennardF1989

played both mgs:po and sc:e (I own that one, shame though, way too dark).

Demo for resistance is available, never tried gow:coo.

Anyone ever played echochrome?

Farley4Fan

I hear the wipeout games are pretty sweet for PSP.  I bet SOCOM games are pretty fun too.

Ever play Syphon Filter?  Yeah, there's another sweet PSP stealth game other than SC and MGS.  Check it out.  It's a MGS/SC hybrid.

Forgot the GTA PSP games and the game called Patapon that came out this year.  Apparently patapon is pretty fun.  Obviously the GTA games would be great as well.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 19, 2009, 06:53:19 AM
I hear the wipeout games are pretty sweet for PSP.  I bet SOCOM games are pretty fun too.

Ever play Syphon Filter?  Yeah, there's another sweet PSP stealth game other than SC and MGS.  Check it out.  It's a MGS/SC hybrid.

Forgot the GTA PSP games and the game called Patapon that came out this year.  Apparently patapon is pretty fun.  Obviously the GTA games would be great as well.
I didn't really liked Wipeout, way too repetive and the controls sucked.

SOCOM games are awesome, got them all.

Syphon Filter games are awesome too, the storylines are done damn well and the multiplayer is fun.

GTA for the PSP is just ownage, no other words for it.

I couldn't stand Patapon after a while, those sounds made me go crazy and those sounds happen to be the keyfeatures of this game...

Games I always carry with me are:
Burnout Legends
Ace Combat X

Both are damn fine games.

Besides that, I really liked the EXACT PC port of Flaout Head On and my own PSX port of Medal of Honor and Underground (PSP can emulate PSX games ;)).

I got soo much more, but you (or someone else) is next :P

Up to no surprise, the latest Naruto game (which is actually a port of the first Japanese game) is fun aswell, at least they let the Japanse voices in.

Farley4Fan

Flatout=Most underrated game of all time.

Theodore W

echochrome is fun, some puzzles are better than the others, get the european version, it has more levels.