Vacation Addiction

Started by Westfall, January 19, 2009, 01:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

This vacation I've been hooked on an XBox 360 game called "Castle Crashers". Anyone play it? Have most of the animals, most of the swords, still soo many characters to unlock, and yet to beat it on insane mode (almost have all 3 to get to take the ship with ninjas). This game is absolutely awesome.

For those who don't have it, its a "Golden Axe"/"Gauntlet Legends" type of game, where you get characters and build up the xp of strength, magic/recharge, defense, agility/bowing. It's made by New Grounds and cost $10.00 on XBox Live....sick game.

Roberto1223

sounds like a ghey ass game to me... should be free, and not even then would i get it.   :/

Farley4Fan

It's not ghey ass.  I played the trial version and almost bought it.  I've been tempted.  It's like alien hominid and it's from the same people.  Ever play alien hominid roberto?  Very fun.  I played AH back on the gamecube a lot, very, very fun.

frvge

My PC couldn't run Golden Axe back then, but a friend of mine could run it. Coop PWNED.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Roberto1223

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 19, 2009, 06:57:04 AM
It's not ghey ass.  I played the trial version and almost bought it.  I've been tempted.  It's like alien hominid and it's from the same people.  Ever play alien hominid roberto?  Very fun.  I played AH back on the gamecube a lot, very, very fun.

no i havent played those. um my first game ever was rainbow six rogue spear (new rainbow six games are shit cause they dont have recon missions and they dont have mission planning, and you dont manage a whole special ops team), my second game was medal of honor allied assault.

...im gettin old... :/

Westfall

Try it out man, good times.