The boredome/Drunkard 'i love you' thread

Started by Roberto1223, January 24, 2009, 12:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto1223

i love all of u guys.

im sorry for what i said in the other thread, now i realize that im nothing without all of u.

agent im sorry for what i said, i knew u had jedi powers all along i just didnt want to accept it. im sorry.

-u guys can write shitty (funny) poems/songs in this thread, or just sarcastically bash. do whatever, if ur bored just join da club!

frvge

I am drunk (or close to it).
I love you all.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ion.67

I love you frvge. Let's make internet love.

Farley4Fan

Ion... dude yur my friend.  My best friend.  Always love you.  That just the way it is we got our backs and no one going to bring it down

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

i mean i know i sound like a brrrrrp a broken record but lets be honest.  We got it man.  We got IT.  You know?  And its going to take us to the end, all the way bud, you and mee.

Ion.67

Roberto1223

i think im in love.

with blankman!
i miss blankman!

frvge

He'll be back in 17 days. Was gonna be 14 days, but making clones just adds 1 week to the ban.

Farley4Fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

:D :D :D

For realsies?!

Read this and cry, blank man.  You really do miss us after all, creating clones and stuff.  You can't bear to live without us, yet you hate all of us.  How funny.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 24, 2009, 07:32:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

:D :D :D

For realsies?!

Read this and cry, blank man.  You really do miss us after all, creating clones and stuff.  You can't bear to live without us, yet you hate all of us.  How funny.

Im bored and Papa Shut the Hell up ur worse then these  single player homos that talk so much smack,

grow a pair n get on chaostheory Versus  / Xfire , Hell and don't tell me you can't ur on this damn forum more than I . 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Roberto1223

sorry to say this agent but

uve been ditched.

once again.

lol