So Begins the Castration of the great US of A

Started by Farley4Fan, January 24, 2009, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 17, 2009, 07:17:57 AM
Westfall, I'll be in company of respectable men in the military as you'll strangely never find any atheists in the foxholes.  Just a funny observation.  You have to have some serious brass to look death and the face and say there is no God. 

You do need to read more. Again, I'm agnostic.

I don't talk shit about any civilian in any uniform for one man's greed. Hence why everything with the war and your torture binges are bullshit.

you might as well lock it....

Snakebit.

Quote from: frvge on February 17, 2009, 08:03:00 AM
Lockage?

Papa went bananas and started insulting everyone so i guess you should lock it scworld.

P.s. Arguing with papa is useless. I say A he says B , i say A he says C ....... . I am saying that there wouldn't be a serial killer sitting in a bar if it haven't been for you guys . You say that 'gee sorry he was sitting there because of us and killed  a lot of people and now we need to fix that' but do you think you can revive people ??

Okay seriously my last post to PaPa.

Farley4Fan

You're a hypocrite and do not give good responses.  Do not say that I change the topic, especially when you do.  You've been acting incredibly ignorant to my posts and just revert back to the good ole "but but but if you didn't do this then bla bla bla waahhh"...  THIS IS THE DEAL.  WE ARE IN IRAQ.  No taking that back.  People died.  No taking that back.  It's about time for us to leave, regardless of your opinion on the initial mission, in the most productive and honorable way possible.  The best way of leaving is not just simply LEAVING.  Get it through your head.  Revive people?  Dude, you just don't get it.  There is a day to mourn and a day to focus on the mission.  It's a sad thing that many people have died in the process, but we can't just stop the mission especially when people STOP dying, that's idiotic.  OH!  People have died, but they aren't dying anymore, so SHUT IT DOWN!  Derrr....

And why will this be your last post to me?  I never change the topic.  Such a bullshit claim.  I would like to continue to have this conversation but only if you promise to try to understand basic sentences.

Westfall, I know you are agnostic.  Never said you were atheist.  I said there are strangely no atheists in the foxholes, which was just a poke at the atheists on the forum.

Spekkio

QuoteWestfall, I'll be in company of respectable men in the military as you'll strangely never find any atheists in the foxholes.  Just a funny observation.  You have to have some serious brass to look death and the face and say there is no God.
Uh, hey there... What would you know about the military and the people in it? What foxholes have you been in?

Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen come from all walks of life. You'll find a wide variety of viewpoints on any issue, just like you would with any other segment of the population. I can guaruntee you one thing, though: I bet most service members don't look highly upon fat (good thing you posted your pic on ubi forums!), self-righteous nerds who like to talk shit behind a computer, make blanket statements about their religious beliefs, and in the next breath pretend they are "one of them." Personally, I think it's detestable that you need to justify your views by stating that all troops agree with you just so that you feel like a tough guy. Crying for war while you eat cheezy poofs in your mom's basement doesn't make you tough; it makes you an idiot. I don't know where you got the idea that you're "in the company of respectable men in the military," since you're not in the military and you're not respectable.

Seriously, it's time for you to stfu.

Westfall

Quote from: Spekkio on February 18, 2009, 04:24:35 AM
QuoteWestfall, I'll be in company of respectable men in the military as you'll strangely never find any atheists in the foxholes.  Just a funny observation.  You have to have some serious brass to look death and the face and say there is no God.
Uh, hey there... What would you know about the military and the people in it? What foxholes have you been in?

I can guaruntee you one thing: service members don't look highly upon fat (good thing you posted your pic on ubi forums!), self-righteous nerds who like to talk shit behind a computer, make blanket statements about them, and in the next breath pretend they are "one of them." Personally, I think it's detestable that you need to justify your views by stating that the military agrees with you just so that you feel like a tough guy. Crying for war while you eat cheezy poofs in your mom's basement doesn't make you tough; it makes you an idiot. I don't know where you got the idea that you're "in the company of respectable men in the military," since you're not in the military and you're not respectable.

QFW

Spekkio

Really, frvge, you may as well lock this.

To the peanut gallery that keeps arguing about Iraq and whatnot: I strongly suggest that you at least spend your time reading some more books about the subject, since people keep going in circles with emotional reactions to world events rather than facts. Or you can be like tough guy Papa Skull and tough it out in those foxholes.

Farley4Fan

Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen come from all walks of life. You'll find a wide variety of viewpoints on any issue, just like you would with any other segment of the population. I can guaruntee you one thing, though: I bet most service members don't look highly upon fat (good thing you posted your pic on ubi forums!), self-righteous nerds who like to talk shit behind a computer, make blanket statements about their religious beliefs, and in the next breath pretend they are "one of them." Personally, I think it's detestable that you need to justify your views by stating that all troops agree with you just so that you feel like a tough guy. Crying for war while you eat cheezy poofs in your mom's basement doesn't make you tough; it makes you an idiot. I don't know where you got the idea that you're "in the company of respectable men in the military," since you're not in the military and you're not respectable.

Fat?  Self righteous nerd?  No. I'm the one talking shit through a forum?  What are you doing at this moment?  Come to think of it is IS the fat self righteous nerds who sit on the internet all day that for the most part criticize the military and their actions.  No, I'm not a nerd. 

I'm not the guy posting anime pictures like I'm all sweet and clever.  I'm not the guy using the nerdiest forms of dissing someone, ala changing the title of my freaking thread using mod powers like I'm awesome, YOUR NERDS ARE ON THIS FORUM, but not in me man.  I know the people in the military come from different backgrounds, that's obvious, but last time I checked there was an amazingly small number of atheists in the military, and by NO atheists in the foxholes this is what I meant by it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

Basically I was saying that when your ass is being pounded by mortar and your only protection is a .5 inch thick metal helmet, atheists start to think "oh shit, God, if you exist, please oh please save my ass".  It was a little joke and no one got it.  Not surprising though.

I respect you spekkio, and I respect you for your service, can't quite remember what it was (Navy?), but I don't appreciate you telling me what I am.  The only self righteous ones here are the ones who care more about our image to the world than what we do to help other countries, I don't even need to name those people.  I care about doing what is right.  Not doing what others want me to do in fear of looking bad, THAT's self righteousness, that's the castration I'm speaking of. 

I totally agree with you in one regard, I do not appreciate people talking bad about the military from the comfort of their armchair - especially when world of warcraft is in their face.  Those are usually the ones that criticize, and those that will most likely never see combat.

Lock it up.

Snakebit.

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 18, 2009, 07:06:39 AM

Fat?  Self righteous nerd?  No. I'm the one talking shit through a forum?  What are you doing at this moment?  Come to think of it is IS the fat self righteous nerds who sit on the internet all day that for the most part criticize the military and their actions.  No, I'm not a nerd. 

I'm not the guy posting anime pictures like I'm all sweet and clever.  I'm not the guy using the nerdiest forms of dissing someone, ala changing the title of my freaking thread using mod powers like I'm awesome, YOUR NERDS ARE ON THIS FORUM, but not in me man.  I know the people in the military come from different backgrounds, that's obvious, but last time I checked there was an amazingly small number of atheists in the military, and by NO atheists in the foxholes this is what I meant by it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

Basically I was saying that when your ass is being pounded by mortar and your only protection is a .5 inch thick metal helmet, atheists start to think "oh shit, God, if you exist, please oh please save my ass".  It was a little joke and no one got it.  Not surprising though.

I respect you spekkio, and I respect you for your service, can't quite remember what it was (Navy?), but I don't appreciate you telling me what I am.  The only self righteous ones here are the ones who care more about our image to the world than what we do to help other countries, I don't even need to name those people.  I care about doing what is right.  Not doing what others want me to do in fear of looking bad, THAT's self righteousness, that's the castration I'm speaking of. 

I totally agree with you in one regard, I do not appreciate people talking bad about the military from the comfort of their armchair - especially when world of warcraft is in their face.  Those are usually the ones that criticize, and those that will most likely never see combat.

Lock it up.

Leaving the nerd argument aside . What sounds right to you , might not sound right to others . Each and every person has his own view of the world he lives in.

P.s. How is critisizing the army or the war in iraq is in any way connected to being a nerd ? So if you haven't served in iraq you can't critisize the war ? That is plain wrong i think.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.