COME BACK!! The opression has stopped!

Started by Snakebit., January 28, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

Guys return to the ubi forum it is only with only 3 of the old people there . Agent , scworld and me.

Westfall

I went back, but had to make a new account...still ban hammered...

I don't believe it though.

frvge

kleaneasy has good points and bad points. Currently, she's strict on locking duplicate threads. There's the usual trying-to-cover-up of mistakes by denying official quotes and so on. On the other side, there's a bit of room for constructive criticism. Not a lot tho.

I think it's immoral to fuck up a game/communication and then when the customers rally about it, punish them again by pointing at the rules. IMO, it shouldn't be 100% eye for an eye, but a bit more lenience on their strict rules is ok IMO. If they screw over customers, the customers should at least have a chance to screw them over. Else it's the big corporation vs puny customers without power = power abuse.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

Why would I visit the official SC forums when I rarely play SC anymore and have no interest in SC5?

CougarC.A.T.

Quote from: Snakebit. on January 28, 2009, 10:44:29 PM
Guys return to the ubi forum it is only with only 3 of the old people there . Agent , scworld and me.

Your forgetting about me... :-\

Anyways...there is nothing left on those forums really but rants on how ubi sucks..

Steam: hawkeyez01      
\¯\/¯/          
Cougarcat        
/_/ \_\Fire

element54

I'm pretty sure the oppression hasn't stopped seeing as your most recent thread was locked.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, KEEP ON WALKING.

CougarC.A.T.

lol, Kleaneasy locks almost every thread now....then again, every thread has a ton of whinning and yelling at ubi in it.     Not that ubi doesnt deserve it or anything  >:(

Steam: hawkeyez01      
\¯\/¯/          
Cougarcat        
/_/ \_\Fire

Snakebit.

People who actually care about sc:c should come back . Imho . Even thought it might be crap i will still get it because it is a Splinter Cell game.

frvge

Quote from: Snakebit. on January 29, 2009, 11:51:06 AM
People who actually care about sc:c should come back . Imho . Even thought it might be crap i will still get it because it is a Splinter Cell game.
k, that's blinded fanboyism. I won't buy it, because it's just a sucky gameplay idea, support will be bad again causing people to waste 50-60 dollars/euros on a sub-par game with good graphics.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

It's only locked because Agent can't make good posts. One of his many weaknesses, besides sucking at SCCT and being upset when you say "Mounties suck."

Snakebit.

Quote from: frvge on January 29, 2009, 12:45:47 PM
k, that's blinded fanboyism. I won't buy it, because it's just a sucky gameplay idea, support will be bad again causing people to waste 50-60 dollars/euros on a sub-par game with good graphics.

AS i said on ubi forums . At the moment i see Sc:C as a Hitman rip off . And i like hitman games very much so i'll buy sc:c because of it . That gameplay is worse than l/s BUT i also like that gameplay.

I don't find the gameplay idea sucky . I find it sucky that they had to change the game i liked to a game which is different . They could have just made another franchise ........ not change splinter cell . But the gameplay idea in itself is not that bad . Social stealth is the foundation of hitman and that game is quite good.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Snakebit. on January 29, 2009, 02:07:32 PM
Quote from: frvge on January 29, 2009, 12:45:47 PM

AS i said on ubi forums . At the moment i see Sc:C as a Hitman rip off . And i like hitman games very much so i'll buy sc:c because of it . That gameplay is worse than l/s BUT i also like that gameplay.

I don't find the gameplay idea sucky . I find it sucky that they had to change the game i liked to a game which is different . They could have just made another franchise ........ not change splinter cell . But the gameplay idea in itself is not that bad . Social stealth is the foundation of hitman and that game is quite good.
I agree, although, ever played Contracts? I don't know what the developers had been drinking, but that one is just weird, almost creapy. The other older ones were fine though.

Spark Mandriller

What's wierd/creepy about Contracts? There's that ghost, I guess that counts as creepy, but what else? The way 47 has some wierd flashbacks when he's drugged? Doesn't seem too strange to me.

Maybe the fact it's always raining, I guess that is sorta bizarre. I wouldn't call it creepy though.

LennardF1989

I mean, the level in that meatfactory, those awkward cutscenes in between. It just doesn't feel like the hitman before and after.

Spark Mandriller

Having 47 remembering his past missions while nearly dying is a far more interesting storytelling method than what's used in the other games, though. The tone's slightly different, but it's not like that's a bad thing.

It's still probably the best Hitman game, anyway, if we ignore all the setting stuff. None of the insanely suspicious guards from 2 (THAT MAN IS RUNNING, I MUST SHOOT HIM), none of the insanely generous guards from Blood Money (You can kill whole levels just by finding guards on their own, shooting them, and putting your gun away before anyone else arrives. Apparently the guy standing next to the dead body looking completely calm isn't suspicious at all). The difficulty's actually reasonable.