What will Ps Do if ?

Started by Snakebit., February 21, 2009, 02:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

If ubi remakes conviction into l/s stealth + crowd stealth and multiplayer into normal SvM like it was in pt/ct ?

MR.Mic

Well good for them, but we will try to continue to support our version since it's being made by people who actually play the game.
Also don't forget that ubi's track record shows that they make games, and drop support in under a year.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Snakebit.

But if sc:c gonna have the same SvM as old Ct/pt would it be a good thing to fix it to some extent like you did it in pt/ct mr.mic ?

Roberto1223

i had thought of this too a while back.

ubi isnt saying any info about SC:C i have a feeling that they are redoing the game ahahah.

still, PS is free, its like a patched/better looking version of CT.

and SC:C is gonna suck even if they turn it into a wanna-be PS, cause itll be 50 dolllars and because ubi is ghey!

Westfall

UBI is not reverting back to SvM. The crowd BS is everything to them. I'm pretty sure it was so buggy that they delayed it to make the necessary fixes. We all saw the trailers... it played like absolute shit.

Gawain

it was the best crouching and furniture moving simulation i ever saw :D

Snakebit.

Well nobody knows if svm will be or not be in convictions so we can't say for sure...... Single player and Multiplayer are usually different from each other. So they might make svm + convictions story.

Roberto1223

Quote from: Westfall on February 22, 2009, 05:37:36 PM
UBI is not reverting back to SvM. The crowd BS is everything to them. I'm pretty sure it was so buggy that they delayed it to make the necessary fixes. We all saw the trailers... it played like absolute shit.

ahaha i know! i saw the trailer and i was like wtf!?

its not even stealth, its like walking with a hoodie in a crowded mall just looking at the floor, that not even fuckin stealth lol

and then you could kill people with 1 punch and with non lethal objects lol

really fuckin lame game...

Kiory

Quote from: Roberto1223 on February 22, 2009, 08:46:22 AM
i had thought of this too a while back.

ubi isnt saying any info about SC:C i have a feeling that they are redoing the game ahahah.

still, PS is free, its like a patched/better looking version of CT.

and SC:C is gonna suck even if they turn it into a wanna-be PS, cause itll be 50 dolllars and because ubi is ghey!

How can they turn it into a wanna-be PS if PS is already based on splinter cell in the first place?

Spekkio

If Ubi, or anyone else, decides to make a good SvM game that has the right components from SCPT and SCCT, then PS would have accomplished its goal.

LennardF1989

We intend to make that SvM game and I'm pretty sure it will go retail some day, even if we don't win MSUC.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: LennardF1989 on March 01, 2009, 07:40:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it will go retail some day

Damn, you're aiming high...

LennardF1989

Hence why I said "some day".

"some day" can be between now and 10 years :P

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Snakebit.

Quote from: frvge on March 02, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
We can dream, yup.

If i am not mistaking. Counter strike was only an 'mod' made by normal people(not by a company) it only went retail like 0.5 after its release.(i think siera bought the rights for it.) So its not completely impossible.

Will you sell Ps to ubi ??? If that will let the game go retail ?