its official - time to LOL @ the ppl who worked for PS then got fired

Started by ray mysertio, March 10, 2009, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ray mysertio

... and wont see any cash, shit with the weasels in here who lie about everything : if you think you dont prove it and complete one sentence about me with the truth in it...

i hope it was some of the lower rung assholes who fought tooth and nail to opress me, all the while encouraging me to waste a little time making a mess in here. stupid pieces of shit.

and thank you to the regulars who have made this a special place to show off the 3d shit i make when im too stoned to remeber what forum 3d goes in in CGNetworks ...
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

Gui Brazil

Actually no, the ones that voted against you are still there. SORRY, MAN!

LennardF1989

Quote from: Gui Brazil on March 10, 2009, 04:13:32 PM
Actually no, the ones that voted against you are still there. SORRY, MAN!
Dito, and your second paragraph confirms (more specifically, this whole topic) why we are oppressing you.

Besides, you never ever tried to apply like everyone does without some bullshit childhood story which turned out to be fake in the end... Get serious (and some professional help) and we might start taking you seriously.

I was actually thinking you finally realized you were acting plain retarted and acted like a normal forum user, guess that was a misinterpretation.

You blew it... again...

@Last paragraph: No thanks.

Westfall

I don't know why you would take this kid seriously at any point in time.

I <3 U

Quote from: ray mysertio on March 10, 2009, 03:00:00 PM
... and wont see any cash, shit with the weasels in here who lie about everything : if you think you dont prove it and complete one sentence about me with the truth in it...

i hope it was some of the lower rung assholes who fought tooth and nail to opress me, all the while encouraging me to waste a little time making a mess in here. stupid pieces of shit.

and thank you to the regulars who have made this a special place to show off the 3d shit i make when im too stoned to remeber what forum 3d goes in in CGNetworks ...

*Sorry in advance for swearing so much**MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 12*

lol you're such an idiot. I was actually begining to think you're not so bad, seemed fine with the critiscism about the gun, maybe you were maturing. The gun could've looked good if you finished it properly and the devs might have taken you seriously if you had finished a proper piece of work, instead of rushing them. But then you go and post this bullshit (out of pure bitterness because you've been rejected like 10 times already, then keep coming back acting as if you dont give a shit that people think you're a douche but really you do because you continue to post bullshit about the dev / dev team and its community, so obviously some part of you cares otherwise you wouldn't check on here for replies to your stupid fucking posts).

I don't see what the big deal is. I'm 80% they all got fired because they didn't work (at all) on PS. So yeh they should get fired (I know this is a free time project, but if you sign up to a mod it should be expected you do some work sometimes, even if it is not very much).

Now what i suggest you do, is to finish some proper fucking work, so that its the best you can do and go join another fucking mod. Oh and stop being such a whiney fucking tard. My little brothers more mature than you and hes like 8. Now fuck off and stop bothering everybody here.

frvge

And with these wise words, consider the thread locked. Imagine the lock yourself, mmkay?

So no posts below mine.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

ray mysertio

nah you got me wrong lennard , you dont opress me , the noobs who think they know me cuz you trold them what i said and not what i mean try o . i dont take what the real devs say seriously , but try to glean knowledge form it .

i was just reaming the ppl you 'hired' to work with ps then dropped them like a bad habit when they did somethign worth while enough to keep lol.

finally FU to anyone who has somethign bad to say about me or my skills , i dont trust any of you and wouldnt show anything REAL i do if it were forced upon me , see that piece of shit m9 , i did that completely stoned out of my mind . but its fun .
Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: ray mysertio on March 10, 2009, 10:31:57 PM
see that piece of shit m9 , i did that completely stoned out of my mind . but its fun .

Yeah man that's exactly why you posted it on CGtalk!

Ion.67

Quote from: Gui Brazil on March 10, 2009, 11:25:37 PM
Quote from: ray mysertio on March 10, 2009, 10:31:57 PM
see that piece of shit m9 , i did that completely stoned out of my mind . but its fun .

Yeah man that's exactly why you posted it on CGtalk!

He is a retard. Retards are acceptable. Do not discriminate...

Roberto1223