Food for thought...

Started by Temrec, April 15, 2009, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I'm happy I moved it to Off-Topic in the first place  :D
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Temrec

Dont call me boy unless you want to be called a girl and i think that your quite close to being one judging from your reaction and hurt feelings. Hm you can like 2 games at a time. I just dont really think you should go to this forum and start blabbering around to go and play Bf2 against you. Go to Bf2 forums and ask them to a duel you if you feel so lonely. You said your opinion about this thread and act. So il try move on to someone that is interested or doesnt offend other people like you do. You can go now if you want no ones holding you back.

Fvrge. Well after all of these replies i also think that this should be in the off topic. But only after all of these off-topic replies.

Read all of the replies man and then talk Westfall. Try to respect what other people say and read all of the replies i explained why i posted this. This isnt bragging about it. Well i wont tell the same thing twice. If you dont like it get out. No one's holding you to.

Bubbaganoosh

Hold up a second boy, this is a general/off topic forum so I can talk about BF2, Crysis, F.E.A.R, and hell, even SC DA if I want to. I am neither hurt nor offended by your comments. I learned to be patient with the less fortunate a long time ago. I would leave this thread but I think antagonizing you is more fun and being a Friday why not have fun.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

frvge

Discussion of SCDA is asking for a network-wide nullroute in my lovely managed switch, unless you mean Diego Aracena International Airport.

Just kidding. You can discuss almost everything here.

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Westfall

I'm not going to respect someone who doesn't seem to show that much respect at all.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Westfall on April 17, 2009, 10:44:37 PM
I'm not going to respect someone who doesn't seem to show that much respect at all.
This man speaks the truth.

Snakebit.

This topic is one more example how Splinter cell Project stealth can sometimes turn into a pinnacle of retardation

I <3 U

Quote from: CougarC.A.T. on April 17, 2009, 11:04:08 AM
Do you like fish sticks??

I AM NOT A GAY AND I AM NOT A FISH!

@Tampon (or whatever the thread starters name is): Get a life.

VaNilla

I lold when I seen you talking about it Temrec; "Not pwned you, not owned you in match i just raped you. Actually i dont want to brag about it but i invented raping in SCCT. So I definitly know when i raped you and when i didnt."

I bet all the chicks would love to know how you "invented raping in SCCT". Are you attention seeking or something (actually that's a bad question considering you created a topic about this) because you seem to preach as if you're Mr. Big; you make a drama out of everything you say.

I <3 U

you're new to the forum, under a name i dont recognise, yet you have a grudge against agentx? smrfzor.