College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Started by Snakebit., May 10, 2009, 07:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

You don't choose your cake. It's fuckin strawberry shortcake. Times are rough in this economy.

Kurbutti

i'm going fishing, so we could have some tasty fish soup instead!

Kurbutti

crap, only two frags. that's not sufficent for a tasty soup

Snakebit.

You fish in the polluted and mutant infested Baltic sea or some small Suomi Lake or River ?

Kurbutti

i, as well my dear friend shall cleanse the sea of impurity and purge the unclean scaled creatures that lie beneath the surface. good thing there are a lot of hungry birds around, too

Spekkio

Quote from: Westfall on May 12, 2009, 07:37:16 AM
You don't choose your cake. It's fuckin strawberry shortcake. Times are rough in this economy.
Not likey.

Spekkio

Quote from: Kurbutti on May 12, 2009, 02:55:37 PM
i, as well my dear friend shall cleanse the sea of impurity and purge the unclean scaled creatures that lie beneath the surface. good thing there are a lot of hungry birds around, too
omg sand fucker. pervert!

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

.leelu12.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

Kurbutti

if i would get a new, 20-meter long fishing line, replace the float with a helium balloon, and then leave the fish hang in the hook, could i fish birds?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Kurbutti on May 13, 2009, 08:08:28 PM
if i would get a new, 20-meter long fishing line, replace the float with a helium balloon, and then leave the fish hang in the hook, could i fish birds?
Quite surely.

Spekkio

Quote from: .leelu12. on May 13, 2009, 08:06:40 PM
pathetic kids...grow up
Didn't you say that you weren't going to read this thread anymore? You shouldn't tell lies, you know.