Main Menu

little idea

Started by OFFICER, May 12, 2009, 11:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OFFICER

I here had an idea as about the second weapon a merc, the pistol for example with an easy level of a loss, simply at a critical situation can it is useful, and what security guard without the second weapon, and I think this all it looks is realistic, but so, only ideas in hearing:)
Has come,Has seen,Has won

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Sorry, what did you say?

frvge

second guns for Mercs are unnecessary and overpowering. If you run out of normal ammo, that should be a punishment.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

OFFICER

The second weapon could it would be useful in fight, would be looked more solidly

frvge

Could you list the pros and contras of it? Every weapon/gadget has its strengths and weaknesses.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

OFFICER

The theme departs from initial, I only have offered your business, basically you are right in occasion of entering the minor weapon for mercs

Westfall

im sorry...are you typing in a translator online and posting what you see?

LoChang

The Westfall appears solidly in the right-headed stability.  Inferring as much as a cow can produce milk would be near-sighted.

Westfall

OFFICER

Quote from: Westfall on May 13, 2009, 03:06:55 AM
im sorry...are you typing in a translator online and posting what you see?
lol,Delirium

Westfall

I don't see how my statement is delirious. The idea you posted might be.

Kurbutti

Yep, mercs not having sidearms is just as smart as placing explosive mines next to a fragile device they need to protect.

As for these "critical situations", mercs have this thing called melee.

Gawain

if you're scared about running out of ammo, just put the tazer in your eq and you're pretty much settled for close combat  ;D
playing over 1k hours of ct, i ran out of ammunition for like 10 times...
the ammo limitation is just there to prevent spamming and the bullet number felt quite right to me in ct (speaking about the rifle only).

mentalmars

Quote from: frvge on May 13, 2009, 01:06:32 AM
Could you list the pros and contras of it? Every weapon/gadget has its strengths and weaknesses.

i think a second handgun isnt the way to go.
SCCT had a uzi, shotgun & submachinegun, those guns have all different abilities.

I dont know if you can get a handgun to work.
you could just b*tchslap the spy to death :P (taser wasnt my kind of gadget)

but lets imagine we want a handgun to work

- less damage
- low rate of fire

+ got some more shots when your main gun is out of ammo
+ doesnt jam like the main gun when you run through chaff

or something like that